TEEN PLEBAns: Having our own Stand Up Comedy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really don't understand why us guys hang here in PLEBA sometimes.:huh: But I do know one thing, the caption threads rule! I need a good laugh everyday and those captions always do the job!:applaud: So maybe we like the comedy in this part of the forum? I'll tell you the women here are funny!:lol:

Or it could be that!:lol:

Edit: Hey Fernando isn't it funny how we both have a pic of Edge playing his Explorer as our avatar?!

Yeah, the captions thread is among the best. :up:

Nice avatar... :wink:

It's quite funny indeed because mine I just chose randomly from very few pics of U2 that I have on my pc, but it had to be of Edge and better if it's with his explorer. :up:

Yeah because he suffers from Nobuticus disease. :cute: :lmao:

Haha, I feel badly for him. He is the poster child for that disease!:lol: Poor poor Edge. "Please would you help Edge and others like him who suffer from nobutticus?:help: Make a donation today and help to prevent nobutticus from spreading." Nice pic of Edge in your avatar.:)

i am going to sell my soul for edge's. exactly the model i want and need.

if it wasnt a performance video it could have been way better.
boots is cooler.

Okay, got to go study (I feel asleep when I got home from school :()

BUT I SAW THE MAGNIFICENT VID!

It was...erm...It was pretty good. Saw what they were going for...

I wish I was around to to this the release of Mysterious Ways vid, that has an Middle Eastern feel, much more trippy and fun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZLjE_wuRE0
Better cinematography as well...and it was made in, what...1991, 1992?

OMG GUYS THE STRANGEST THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME!

So I had t rly bad day at school...RLYRYRLYRLYRLYRLYRLYBADDAY!
Once I got out of the school parking lot I started hysterically crying in the car

I had to go straight to babysitting...and I couldn't clam myself down....So I turned on the radio...and...

STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING

started playing...
:crack:

AND I CRIED EVEN HARDER BECAUSE IT MADE ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER

God, I love that song...this is why I love U2 so much
:sad:

Back
Top Bottom