TEEN PLEBAns: Having our own Stand Up Comedy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm good!! Tired...going to bed soon!

I've been outside all day...plus it was so hot! :yuck:

OMG! :ohmy: I'm sooo sorry to hear that! :hug:

May I ask what happened? :(

Yeah, she was born with heart problems and had a few operations when she was younger. It looks like her heart just gave out when she was sleeping. She was only 21 too. :(

And I'm so sorry about your friend Ash. :( Must be difficult. All my thoughts are with you. And a bunch of hugs to come along with it. :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks Liz :hug:

omg I want a goat soooo badly!

We actually sold Chester and got a new billy (Maximus) and nanny (Penny) recently.

Aww Ash! :hug:

You sold Chester? :sad: :lol:

Wooo two new goats!! At the farm here...they have four baby sheeps!! :cute: :love:

Yeah my computer is going nuts! :lol: Too many pics, too many videos...too much music!! :drool:

^ portable hard drive - couldn't live without it :drool:

Max
Maximus10b.jpg

Penny
Penny5b.jpg

I want one of those...I need to buy so many things!! :crazy:

Funny that they have the same pose!! :lol: Except for the tail :giggle: Penny is so cute! :cute:

I actually want a miniature goat :cute:

i listened to all of them on U2.com
they're terrible.
dance remixes usually are anyway, they all sounds the same. it takes them like 10 seconds to make those piece of shit. idk why U2 has to sink to that.

Hey Mac, you're a guy right? I think I just realized that PLEBA is a place meant for girls!. :)lol:) I'm not saying that you didn't know that. I'm asking you to clarify this and why are we posting here?

Or is it that we just like being surrounded by women and we just went right to the nucleus? :hmm: Because that would be very clever of us. :wink:

I really don't understand why us guys hang here in PLEBA sometimes.:huh: But I do know one thing, the caption threads rule! I need a good laugh everyday and those captions always do the job!:applaud: So maybe we like the comedy in this part of the forum? I'll tell you the women here are funny!:lol:

Or is it that we just like being surrounded by women
Or it could be that!:lol:

Edit: Hey Fernando isn't it funny how we both have a pic of Edge playing his Explorer as our avatar?!

omg I want a goat soooo badly!

Believe me, you don't want a goat!:no: We have seven. Yes, SEVEN GOATS! They are all pains in the :censored: (apparently something Edge doesn't have)! Especially this one named BJ. He tries to attack you anytime he feels threatened (almost all the time). They are really stubborn and won't eat a thing. Just let this be a warning to you.:uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom