TEEN PLEBAns: Giving to the "Help Edge Buy A New Shirt" Foundation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty::shifty:

It's been some time since I did this for the last time. :wink:

:D Before I left for the interview, my mom was like..."Don't wear converse. And none of that mismatched earring stuff, with a hoop in one ear" :lol:

Kings of Leon were very good!

But Meredith Vera called them the next U2, and Caleb was like: :|

*random* I was searching for a One gif the other night. I just found it! So, here it be :D

one-1.gif

:drool: :faint:

:drool:

On my way home, I passed by the theatre where "Spiderman" is gunna play...

LOL

^Sweet!! :D

I just watched Bedge on Jonathan Ross. :cute:

Dame Edna Everage came out during Angelica Huston's interview and started talking to her and it eventually ended up with Edna asking if, in moments of passion, did the Edge's wife use "Edge" instead of his real name...and more awkward stuff. :crack: :lmao:

And now on Beavis and Butthead, they're drinking non-alcoholic beer called The Edge. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was watching AFV...and on the commercial break, the U2 Blackberry commercial came on. And so I was all :hyper: And then my grandma goes, "Are they a band, Blackberry?" And I did this :lmao: It was priceless. It beat her previous all time funny moment, when the Jonas Brothers were on TV on New Years and she said "Is that the band you like?"

And then the next commercial was for Pizza Hut's "The Edge" pizza :lol: (has no crust)

Yeah, me too! It looks good, but maybe it's just the significance factor :lol: I always laugh at the Ford Edge commercials, but the pizza one is better.

:ohmy: Did you see Quizno's Toasty Torpedoes?

I only saw it on TV twice! :sad: The second time I saw it, it had been edited and ended with "Yes Scott. Put it in me" I almost rolled right off the couch :lmao:

I just learned the hard way that, when avacados are not ripe, they're a bitch to mash and make your guacamole taste like lettuce :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom