TEEN PLEBAns: Get On Your Boots & Countdown till March 3rd!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EdgeIsTooSexy: Hows that pulling the album of of Edge's chest going? LOLOLO

I just download illegally if I don't respect the band enough to pay for their music...but U2 or any of the bands listed on my profile...HELLZ NO, I'll give them my money

I just download illegally if I don't respect the band enough to pay for their music...but U2 or any of the bands listed on my profile...HELLZ NO, I'll give them my money

dude, the rest of the bands i don't give money. but U2, (brazilian money is crap), i bought the fuckin't box of No Line On the Horizon from amazon.com :drool: i spend like R$200,00 and i don't know if i'll like the CD. but fuck is U2 :hyper::hyper:

dude, the rest of the bands i don't give money. but U2, (brazilian money is crap), i bought the fuckin't box of No Line On the Horizon from amazon.com :drool: i spend like R$200,00 and i don't know if i'll like the CD. but fuck is U2 :hyper::hyper:
HAHAHA, same here! I'm waiting for the Achtung Baby Bos Set...thats my fav album. You see the Box Set for NLOTH? FUCKIN AWESOME!

i have english classes at a school called: English Culture. I'm in the last year :hyper::hyper::hyper:
and thank u. Spanish is hard... i hate spanish :reject:
Yeah, I'm in Level 5 Spanish...but I don't know shit :( So what do you learn in English Culture? How the U.S fucks everything up?!?!?! LOLO You guys approve of Senor Obama down there? U2 is gunna b there in D.C to perform!

HAHAHA, same here! I'm waiting for the Achtung Baby Bos Set...thats my fav album. You see the Box Set for NLOTH? FUCKIN AWESOME!

Yeah, I'm in Level 5 Spanish...but I don't know shit :( So what do you learn in English Culture? How the U.S fucks everything up?!?!?! LOLO You guys approve of Senor Obama down there? U2 is gunna b there in D.C to perform!

YEAH I'M IN LOVE WITH THE BOX :drool: :lmao:

i learn about England :)lol:) and english. just it. everyone here is jealousy about US (really) EVERYONE HERE WANTS OBAMA LOL we have a stupied president that is stupied like the poor people (REALLY HE DIDN'T FINISH THE SCHOOL) u see how the things works here :shifty: it's JUST GREAT i love this.
U2 tends to forget Brazil :sad:

YEAH I'M IN LOVE WITH THE BOX :drool: :lmao:

i learn about England :)lol:) and english. just it. everyone here is jealousy about US (really) EVERYONE HERE WANTS OBAMA LOL we have a stupied president that is stupied like the poor people (REALLY HE DIDN'T FINISH THE SCHOOL) u see how the things works here :shifty: it's JUST GREAT i love this.
U2 tends to forget Brazil :sad:

Really, jealous? In what way? Sry I keep asking so many questions, I find this stuff fasinating. Obama gunna do a great job, you'll c.

BTW EdgeIsToSexy: Bono ZooT.V/Zooropa Era...OMG, I feel like such a loser for saying this, and I would NEVER admit this to anybody who wouldn't understand...but I thought he was downright the sexiest guy I have ever seen...Edge didn't look half bad either

Really, jealous? In what way? Sry I keep asking so many questions, I find this stuff fasinating. Obama gunna do a great job, you'll c.

everything. because u've 'everything' and we have to wait u 'gave' to us :lol:
we, brazilians fans, wanna U2 here but they're always on US :waiting:
:lmao:
i hope so! our country needs US :lol: and Obama

everything. because u've 'everything' and we have to wait u 'gave' to us :lol:
we, brazilians fans, wanna U2 here but they're always on US :waiting:
:lmao:
i hope so! our country needs US :lol: and Obama
Really...yeah, their are some greedy bitches here. Look what it's done to our economy...hows urs?

They'll come, don't worry. U2 will show up this tour. Oh, for Model U.N I'll be representing ur neighbors, Colombia.

Really...yeah, their are some greedy bitches here. Look what it's done to our economy...hows urs?

They'll come, don't worry. U2 will show up this tour. Oh, for Model U.N I'll be representing ur neighbors, Colombia.

yeah ours looks like crap :lol:. i hope so. they're saying 2010 :hyper::hyper::hyper: I WANNA U2 HERE UHUWWWW :hyper::hyper:

BTW EdgeIsToSexy: Bono ZooT.V/Zooropa Era...OMG, I feel like such a loser for saying this, and I would NEVER admit this to anybody who wouldn't understand...but I thought he was downright the sexiest guy I have ever seen...Edge didn't look half bad either

mmmhmm he was soooooooooooo hot!

haha edge looked amazing!!!!!! i died the first time i saw the numb video

bono looks gorgeous in the electrical storm video!
edge is the best though....for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom