TEEN PLEBAns: Dreaming out loud and going crazy (almost) every night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How about this guy with this hat.

08_theedge_lgl.jpg

Oh, never mind there's this guy with the same situation. :|

Jonny-Buckland_coldplay.jpg

I revised it...

I think Feedback is gunna be a hit with the kids...

Now we need a single...

YouTube - U2 Tonight 1978 Demo

Tonight...TONIGHT WILL BE FEEDBACKS FIRST SINGLE :D

Cause it's unintentionally hilarious :reject:

Now we need a manager...someone who will steer our band in the right direction...

u2_bono_anabas_pc.jpg

TUF Bono? He always knows what to do, why not him?

Meh... I'll do that damn homework before it's too late. :|
G'night Liz and Kelly. :wave::wave: :hug:

GOYB is ridiculous enough...

Okay, Feedback Manager TUF Bono McGuinne$$ says they have to perform live...in front on an audience...(*OH GOD!)

Feedback wants to be on the cutting Edge...so Dik Evans suggests that they show up looking LIKE THIS:
YouTube - U2 The Fool

Feedback kicks so much ass...

OHHHHHHHH I forgot to check it right because I was going to post one too :doh: I'll see it.

Do you remember that friend that I had a fight last friday? :hmm::hmm:
So, today she didn't sit near me and my other friends. And can you beleive that she was crying because she thinks that I don't care about her anymore? :angry::angry: Come on I went to a SIMPLE PLAN concert because of her. I'm so angry about it. :angry: And at her blog, she is always writing that she's alone in this world and things like that.

I had a friend and a situation exactly like that. :angry:

My old friend (we're not friends anymore cuz it turns out that her and another one of my best friends were lying bitches :rant: ) is a fucking depressed wreck. BUT, she does it for attention. (Actually, she might have some problems that she needs to get help for).

AHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

Ok...that's done....:lol:

I KNOWWWWWWWWWW! This is so awful!
She's the kind of person that really need attetion. And I really can't stand it anymore. Really. And she's a liar! :crack::crack: I discovered this weekend a lot of things that she keep telling that are not true. And OMG. I was friend of a liar! :rant::rant:
These friends :tsk: :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom