TEEN PLEBAns: Dreaming out loud and going crazy (almost) every night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gotcha. I say :up: to that.

If I can't get a GA on TM right away, I will definitely keep trying for as long as I can. If I absolutely can't find any, we'll see if we can find one somewhere else for a reasonable price.

But let's keep our fingers crossed I'll have good luck on Monday morning. :pray:

Are you in Georgia?

Hey guys :wave:

:lol: No, I meant GA as in General Admission...for U2 tix. :D

When I read your post i was like :huh:

:lmao:

No what I mean is Monday and your buying tickets,are you in Georgia because monday is when they sell tickets here,or is there other places selling on monday cause I haven`t checked yet...

Ohhhhhh now that makes more sense! Sorry, my brain is a little addled right now. :lol:

I'm going for the general sale of the Vancouver show actually, which is on Monday morning. I already have my ticket from the pre-sale, but I'm trying for Bibs this time around.

Are you going for the Georgia show then?

:lol: Hugs for everyone about to buy tickets :hug: I have someone in Tennessee gonna buy tickets for us and I want GA myself...:crack:

Ohhhhhh now that makes more sense! Sorry, my brain is a little addled right now. :lol:

I'm going for the general sale of the Vancouver show actually, which is on Monday morning. I already have my ticket from the pre-sale, but I'm trying for Bibs this time around.

Are you going for the Georgia show then?

Yeah it will be my very first time...

I can't go to NJ2...I have tickets for NJ1 (THANK GOD)...but they aren't, well...they aren't "the best"...

:|

AT LEAST I'M GOING :D Hope they play the Garden in 2010

OMG!! The plane tickets went down!! :ohmy:

I checked two days ago and it was like...960$ and now it's like 733$!!! :hyper:

well Air Canada!

And my mum told me that if I could land in another airport then Vancouvers...it would help bring the price down...but that could be an issue! :uhoh:

I just listened to all of Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends. :shifty:

I LOVE their music but their image is too U2-y for me. :crack: :|

I I love them and lothe them. :wink:

YOU LIKE COLDPLAY!?!?!?!?! Have you seen them live?

IMG_0595.jpg

:drool:

BERRRRRRRRRRYMAN

YOU LIKE COLDPLAY!?!?!?!?! Have you seen them live?

omg I was so pissed at my sister...I'd been listening to tehir album non-stop for two weeks and then my sister's like

Ooh I'm seeing them in Montréal!!!! :hyper:

:ohmy: Did you get me a ticket?

You wanted to go?

:madwife:

YEP YEP YEP!

I love/hate Coldplay as well...you know my BF who is a U2 fan, I've talked about her before...

She went with me, we had a blast...made fun of their desperate attempts to be anything like U2

Back
Top Bottom