TEEN PLEBAns: Dreaming out loud and going crazy (almost) every night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I`m drinking a coke and I just ate jelly beans,told you I was an addict,and now they are gone,I got's to get me moar!! :scream::angry:

YEAH!!

Photo.jpg

I got her, Apple (yes, that's her name), in NY last April! :heart:

Desire! :lol:

My other one is called Cedy. Cause she's made of some wood called cedre. ok that's in french but I don't know what it's called in english! :lol:

:lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, Desire because when I bought her, started to play Desire on the radion so "with a red guitar, on fire, desireeee"... how she was red... :reject::reject::reject:

AWESOME JOB GUYS WHO GOT TICKETS!

I can't be on here tonight...got to much hw...so if u see me about, remind me to GTFO

GOING!

If I don't talk to u later tonight...c u guys tmrw! I'M ON SPRING BREAK!

Okay...ALMOST DONE WITH THE ESSAY...quick Ice-Cream break...checking the forums...

I feel like a fat ass eatting this :|

I hope not
:|

It never said he was, just that he was close to becoming one

What does that even mean?
:sad:

OKAY...I got to GTFO and finish my essay and study for Math and AP American History...

But that story is depressing

:sigh:

Don't worry... it looks like another story based on misplaced quotes... just like that one where Larry sayd the band will break up. I can't remember where, but Bono talked about this in a whole different context (MoS lyrics) or the part where Bono wakes up early, which has no connection to this drug matter either.

Back
Top Bottom