TEEN PLEBANS: Dreaming of Meeting the Boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me: Hi, Edge. I'm Adge.
Edge: Hi
Me: I just have to tell you that I think you're gorgeous and you're an amazing person.
Edge: :eyebrow:

WithOrWithOutE said:
The day I meet Adam will be the happiest day of my life. lol

it will be. omg what will you say?! If you dont get it out right away when theyre in front of you, youre screwed. i learned that through meeting bono

omg im scared on how he'll react!! Bono is so uused to that kind of thing..but edge...oh god

EdgeIsTooSexy said:

it will be. omg what will you say?! If you dont get it out right away when theyre in front of you, youre screwed. i learned that through meeting bono

I don't know! :crazy:

Probably tell him how much I admire him and U2's music..maybe mention that I think he's hot. haha I wonder if he would laugh. :combust:

God this is hard. Can you believe I've NEVER thought of what I would say!? What's my problem. lol.

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
omg im scared on how he'll react!! Bono is so uused to that kind of thing..but edge...oh god

I know! Omg! It's Edge...he's not like Bono really...but he has to get his share of fans coming up to him. compared to Bono who gets like a million fans a day. lol. who knows how it is for Edge

me too.
i gtg to bed now!
ill have to think of some more lines tomorrow during theology :lol:

PEACE

You know I've been thinking I want to write another story....:hmm: It hit me just now..wouldn't it be fun to have one about all of us? :ohmy:

With me, Adge, Bibs, Liz, FB, Austin, and anyone else who would want to be in it? I think that would be hilarious! We could all go to Ireland or something. Go to the studio and try to find Bono's house maybe. :lol: And us girls can maybe plan something wicked to do with Bono and Edge if we could get to them :evil: :drool:

:lol: I don't know. It just came to me and I think I might like to write it sometime. it's something to think about anyways...

He's bee na good boy!

Edge has been a naughty boy! I had to tap him once in a while! :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom