Teen PLEBAn Party: Where Do We Go From Here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

secretly alone

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Literally. I did not want to post in the thread declared FINISHED, so here is a new one :wink: I also cleverly (not) used a line from a really awesome song :lol:

Anyway, goodnight all. Math test for me tomorrow.

Reggo, have fun dreaming up your wedding :D :hug:

"To the side of a hill
Blood was spilt
We were still looking

LOOKIN' AT EACH OTHER!"

Great stuff...but the demo of "With a Shout" song is even better than the version that made it on the album

I need to load the BOctoWar remasters onto my iPod as well as the tuf remaster.

:ohmy: It takes three days?? Way to build the suspense...:|

Good thing you don't have strep, though. I had it just once and it really sucked.

:hyper::hyper: Presales tomorrow!!! :panic: There are so many in one day...I don't know what I'm going to do! I haven't decided yet....:panic:

Oh no, renew, hurry! :lol: You can imagine how thrilled I was at 1 AM this morning when my presale code randomly disappeared :yikes:
Luckily, that glitch was fixed, phew.

And yes, I am going!! This is my official statement that I am, in fact, going. :lol:
Tell your dad you just HAVE to come to New YAWK.

I got basketball tryouts in about one hour.:scream: I really, really don't wanna go. But my mom and I made a deal that I'd tryout. She says she likes watching me play but really I could care less.:crack:

:( Why do parents always do this?? Cuz they're parents, I guess...:hug:

My mom has just scared me by saying, "Ok, there is just the sexiest picture of Edge....lemme find it again..."

:ohmy: :crack:

Help. Me. :lol:

:yikes: :yikes: Disturbing!!! :lol: Mothers, encroaching on our territory...:tsk:

:ohmy: Oh.My.God.
That's not right!! :lol:

My mom was in my room looking at my pictures last night, yet again insisting I put new ones up...which I did NOT! She was like..."This is from the Joshua Tree, cuz Bono's got that hair, and that vest where you can see his chest..."

LEAVE NOW MOTHER!!

It was this pic:

4365838_tml.jpg

Which is totally :drool: but I don't want my mother telling me this. :yikes: :lol:

My Mom and Dad just can't understand my U2 obession...

I put a pic of Caleb Followill up on my wall, and my Mom walked in and said, "Who is that? And why does he insist on looking like a woman from the waist down?"

I cannot be blamed...it was a little.red.speedo!! :faint:

Haha, how's it going with you anyways? I'm just dithering a little over tomorrow :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom