Teen PLEBAn Party: Where Do We Go From Here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Liz, (are you even okay with me calling you Liz:reject:?)
Thats bad news :( The remedy's don't help?

D: That sucks Liz, I hope the medicine starts to kick in. =/

and domo......its a secret.

:shifty:

Im actually painting 2 things at once.......one is for the art challenge....and the other is a composistion for my fine art class.........

:drool: Spray paint.

I got high on that once.:hyper::drool:

Im joking. It gave me a headache. :lol: I did not use it in a "well ventilated area" :doh:

Getting high off paints :lol:
We used to joke about that in art class!

The bathroom at work yesterday smelled so bad like cleaning agents that if you stayed in there for more than three minutes, you would get high :lol:

:lol:

My mum recons I only take art for the paint fumes. Not cause she thinks I'm any good or anything. :laugh:

and hmm, some cleaning products are questionable.

I like lemon scented ones.....:shifty:

D: That sucks Liz, I hope the medicine starts to kick in. =/

and domo......its a secret.

:shifty:

Im actually painting 2 things at once.......one is for the art challenge....and the other is a composistion for my fine art class.........

:drool: Spray paint.

I got high on that once.:hyper::drool:

Im joking. It gave me a headache. :lol: I did not use it in a "well ventilated area" :doh:

:giggle: My room ain't that ventilated as well, I just threw open every window I could find.

Cleaning products are horrible. I work at the supermarket, and when you open a box full of them. :scream:
The smell is just an attack to your lungs and head. Especially the lavender one's, that stuff is kind of strong:shifty:

Okay guys, Im gonna go, I have a full day fo classes tomorrow, starting with 4 hours of Media....:crack: (Its quarter past 10 already and i didnt notice! :huh:)
And Im getting all my predicted grades for my subjects......*bites nails* :ohmy:

Have a good week everyone! :hug::wave:

and Get well soon Liz :D

Liz, (are you even okay with me calling you Liz:reject:?)
Thats bad news :( The remedy's don't help?

Yes, of course! :D :hug: :hug:

Thanks guys. :) Yeah, I did get the antibiotic and I've taken the 2 out of 3 that I'm supposed to take daily. I'll be taking the other one in about an hour and a half.

The problem is just the wheezing and coughing. It's just so bad. :crack: But that's what the Penicillin is for, I guess. :shrug:

Hey Maddy. I see you. :shifty: :wink:

:hyper: I forgot about this funny thing!

At work the other day, I saw someone who I haven't worked with in a while, and she greeted me saying, "Hello hello, I havent seen you in quite a while!!"

SO, I could not resist answering, "Oh, I was down in the hole just passing time..."

:lol: Then I had to explain. But it was awesome :yes:

See you on the other side, guys.

I'm about to embark on an epic sugar binge.

:hyper: I forgot about this funny thing!

At work the other day, I saw someone who I haven't worked with in a while, and she greeted me saying, "Hello hello, I havent seen you in quite a while!!"

SO, I could not resist answering, "Oh, I was down in the hole just passing time..."

:lol: Then I had to explain. But it was awesome :yes:

:lol:

I thought it was gonna be a Vertigo reference but yeah, UTEOTW works way better. :wink:

Apologies in advance for anything I post in the next five hours.

2.5 pounds of Swedish Fish. I'll sleep when I'm dead!

Back
Top Bottom