TEEN PLEBAn Party: Waiting For July...*cricket*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ohhhhh, so you're going to four!!

Yeah, see...my plans aren't final...:evil: I want to go to at least one more, but I don't know which one it would be. Originally I really wanted to go to California, because I just love it and want to go there again (and I might get to see Maddy :cute:). But that would just cost so much money :sad: I also wanted to go to Miami (because it just seems :drool: there) which I could swing financially...but I would have to fly back to NY because driving would take too long...I have to drive with my mom and sister to philly! :crazy: So it would be either that, or somewhere else west of here...Minneapolis or Toronto I guess. I can't even remember the dates.

Wow...pointless ramble.

Edit: ES is one of my most favoritest songs from this decade! Oh...well, last decade :(

Yeah...way to tease us by playing it, like, TWICE, guys :grumpy:

If I did one of those I guess Toronto would be more logical...I'm driving all these places so I have to take into consideration travel times...and it is so confusing. I'm rooming with three other people in Chicago (yay for saving money!)...one from England, one from Scotland, and one from Sweden :lol: We're getting there the fourth. So I'm going to spend my Independece Day on the Interstates :huh:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo not traffic :banghead: I like to drive like the wind!! Well, faster than most wind, actually :lol:

Yeah, it is. Soon I'm going to have to make an assesment of my fund and how much more I'm going to be able to make...after I make hotel reservations and figure out rental car prices :crack:

I'm also supposed to be talking to Liz's parents about Montreal plans...I think because I'm going to be driving her back down here.

I have to run and pick up carseats from the woman I babysit for, because I'm picking up teh baybehs at daycare tomorrow :cute: I'll be back soon, unless I have to eat right when I get home...

:wave:

Hey guys :wave:

I highly doubt I'll be able to go to any shows this year,that is money comes falling out the sky and into my lap...:(

Good :hug: How about you?

like I was saying,I doubt I'll get to go to any shows this time around. I'd be able to take myself but I need money. This year is going to be a long one...graduating from High,and going to a technical college..:crack:

Hi guys...FB!! Having no money sucks :sigh: I'm working a lot...but I still have "no money" because I'm saving it all!

Liz...your parents ARE cool to pay for it. Mine...well, they keep reminding me that they're not, even though I never asked them to :lol:

Yep I'm working my ass off to to get to the point of no more school!!
I'll probably get a job around this year to make some money...too much of the stuff and not enough...

I'm probably going to Tech College to be Surgical Technician,I'm not 100 percent on that but that is in my list,something in the medical field.

Your folks lend you money,do you have to pay them back or something?

Yep I'm working my ass off to to get to the point of no more school!!
I'll probably get a job around this year to make some money...too much of the stuff and not enough...

I'm probably going to Tech College to be Surgical Technician,I'm not 100 percent on that but that is in my list,something in the medical field.

Your folks lend you money,do you have to pay them back or something?

Good for you :up: Any profession in the medical field, you'll always have a job :)

Yeah,my mom was a Radiologist and my Nana was a RN,so I'll be the third generation to be in the medical expertise,so that is kinda cool.

Ohh, that is cool! My mom never went to college, but she just went back for a year-long program to be a nurse a few years back.

Haha, five seconds after I posted that I was like...she probably doesn't KNOW!

I had no real clue until like...last year :lol:

I bet that if I teach high school, I'll meet up with some real pathetic kids :| But hopefully there will be a few wonderful ones that will make up for it :cute:

Y'know...cool ones :wink:

Would it be totally bad if I gave them extra points? :wink: :evil:

:laugh:

I'll get on for a bit, cuz who knows when I'm getting fed :lol:

The first day of school will go as such:

Me:So, class...raise your hand if you like U2
*some students raise hands*
To students who raise hands: Congratulations, you guys get A's. I'll see you at the final.
To students who did not raise hands: You fail. You will be repeating this course in Mr/Ms So-and-so's class next year.

Bwahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom