TEEN PLEBAn Party: Waiting For July...*cricket*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug::hug:

OMG!!!! I think that the Pants on the Ground guy needs to start a nationwide campaign!! There could be like...huge billboards with him on them, and it would say in huge letters, "YOU LOOKIN LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND".

Maybe idiots would stop doing it, then :lol:

Ohhh man, it was epic. Already a facebook page up for it!!

Ok, I hope I get to the computer :slant:
Actually, what else am I going to do?? :lol: Besides watch my DVDs in backwards chronological order :wink:

G'night :hug:

:D Yeah, nothing like overreacting :lol:

Seriously though, I did expect it to be bad. It was so quick and I didn't feel a thing. The doctor had U2 on his iPod, so that was great. One of the nurses or whatever was like, "Let Bono take you away"...and it was twice as funny because I had already inhaled some of that laughing gas :lol: That made the whole thing so easy!

The blood is sooooooo gross. Like, really. I'm on heavy-duty Motrin and Vicoden(sp?) but I don't feel wierd or anything :shrug:

:D Yeah, nothing like overreacting :lol:

Seriously though, I did expect it to be bad. It was so quick and I didn't feel a thing. The doctor had U2 on his iPod, so that was great. One of the nurses or whatever was like, "Let Bono take you away"...and it was twice as funny because I had already inhaled some of that laughing gas :lol: That made the whole thing so easy!

The blood is sooooooo gross. Like, really. I'm on heavy-duty Motrin and Vicoden(sp?) but I don't feel wierd or anything :shrug:

I see it went well Val :wink: Lol

"Im ready for the laughing gas!" :shifty:

eherm.

Incidently, my mother failed to tell me that she had booked me in for an injection today too. :|

Lol yeah, it's the first time I've ever been to Africa, but like, most of my dads family live there, and my dad grew up there, so it was cool. :)

we actually went for my cousins wedding, but did the whole safari thang too :lol:

Ohhhhhhhh I see, you have family over there. NOW I think you told me this. As well as about you being born in Dublin :cute:

Sometimes, my memory is absolute shite :lol:

:lol: LOL.

its okay, you've been drugged up today, I'll let you off! ;) cause I wasnt born in Dublin either haha! - lived there)

and just as a warning

theres a baldy on the last page of the Bono pop era thread.

:lol: (it is you that hates that right? Lol)

Ohhhh...:doh: Where WHERE you born??

I SAW BALDY!!! :yikes: I knew that thread was dangerous territory!!! Ugh. It.never.happened. *talks to self*

And actually...I spoke to soon. I think that shit might just be kicking in now. I feel a little woo-hoo :lol:

^ :laugh: :laugh:

haha, it was bound to be posted !

I was born in London lawl. Then lived in Dublin for a year. And been back here since :) .

Lol, what shit? Painkillers? or after effects of the gas ? :lol:

woo-hoo, is always better than pain though :D

The narcotic painkillers :ohmy: :crazy: And yes, way better than pain!

Ok, I see. I was born in Queens and lived there for about two years, then moved to long island. SO not as cool! :lol:

Have you visited Ireland since? I want to go back again so badly :heart:

No I havent, my family have come over, and Ive seen pictures and stuff, I really really want to :) see where we livedd and stuff. Of course, it would be a musical pilgrimege too :heart: (if i spelt that wrong i dont care. i fail at spelling. :lol:

I was thinking after I finish my exams in the summer about going for a few days and staying with my cousin :hyper:

How was it when you went? o.o

and hey, thats still cool! I havent been to the states since I was 6! and Ive never been to New York!

the art museums :drool: :combust: I probably wouldnt come back haha

New York is cool I guess...when I was younger I was always like, "Oh, whoop-de-doo, they won a trip to NY. Why are they so excited about that??" :laugh:

I went for a few days in '07...we landed in Shannon and drove east...we stayed a few days in Killarney, stopped in Cork, and stayed a few days in Dublin :drool: :drool: It was sooooooo beautiful. I bought a map at Trinity College and went to Windmill Lane and HQ, etc :D

:laugh: traveling is always fun I guess!

and that sounds like an aweeesoommee trip! :)

I cant remember anything! :angry: LOL.

Ive put pics of how my guitars are going on facebook btw, if your interested :wink:

How are you feeling now? =/

Oooo, Imma go look at them :D

I'm feeling ok...so pain as of yet, which is kinda boggling me. A little whoosy, but nothing major. But I'll be on a soft squishy diet for like 4 days :|

Whiiiich is why I ate half a bag of Doritos yesterday :lol:

*pops over to fb*

:lol:

mmmm doritos Lol. that was a good idea. Just eat lots of ice cream!

and haha, notifications! :ohmy: my friend wrote the same thing on EVERY picture of my guitars :lmao:

and oooOOoo I came down to sit with my brother for a second, and American idol is on, hehe, now I can catch up with you guys lol! :D

Back
Top Bottom