Teen PLEBAn Party: "Waiter, I'll have the Irish sausage, medium rare"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HAHA YOU GUYS!! :grouphug:

The human chain thing actually sounds very effective...:evil:

And you know, the "receive mask" step totally slows ya down :wink:

My sister is in the school play, so I gotta go to that tonight...I hope it isn't ten hours long :| Last year they did Fiddler and it was hilarious...this year it's Les Mis and prolly not gonna be so funny.

:evil: to bad your avi is so small to get a full band shot in , WITHOUt them looking like ants.

:lol: this is true lol.

I made a funny one haha, Im almost done for today, gonna transfer them to my laptop (which is threatening to die on me....:ohmy:)

I learnt how to make sticky tape on photoshop :giggle:

:sad: R.I.P. photoshop,

and my laptop was in coma last week but I revived it... Only finding out my photoshop was gone :scream: MY little petunia :( photoshop *sobs in corner*

lol

aww its okay :hug::hug:

Lol. I only have photoshop on the desktop :angry: meh. and the desktop has a heart attack when you use it :lol:

righht...hmm.....*wonders which avi to use*

I'm now downloading it again , and my brother said he would help me out this time.:hyper: Yay.

And about your avi, I leave it to you, since you usually have good taste in that anyway.

Hi Aleesha, Kristen and Domo :wave:
I'm fine. Desperately waiting for it to be the evening so that I can play the drooms :hyper::hyper: (I don't usually go in the afternoon in case any neighbour is taking a nap :slant:)

How are you guys?

Back
Top Bottom