Teen PLEBAn Party: "Waiter, I'll have the Irish sausage, medium rare"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: :hug: :hug: No problem. I wouldn't want to ride a bus for that long :lol:
It'll be more fun anyway :) At least, I hope I'm fun...:p

Edit: Yes, we shall make memories! Haha...I'm "borrowing" my sister's camera for general picture taking purposes.

Yay pictures :applaud:

I'm bringing my good camera for tons of videos and pics.

...and by good pics I mean good pics :wink: (refer to pic in last thread) :lol:

Whoever invented the zoom button deserves an award :drool:

LOL!! I too and infinitely grateful for the zoom function :sexywink:

You gotta get some good timed pictures fer sher :evil:

Y'know, I don't think I really realised how many show's I'm seeing till I saw all those little :rockon: smileys going at once :lol:

See ya Kristen! :hug:

Haha, I'll rely on her to get the pics...because I'm not the show picture taking type. I'm a horrible multitasker...and photographer. So I just focus on soaking it all in :drool:

LOL!! I too and infinitely grateful for the zoom function :sexywink:

You gotta get some good timed pictures fer sher :evil:

Y'know, I don't think I really realised how many show's I'm seeing till I saw all those little :rockon: smileys going at once :lol:

I'm definably taking my camera too, since people with lenses actually came in last year.
I'm ready to dare :shifty: Great zoom plus excellent shutter time :evil:

Photgraphy+fav band=pron for me

cool :) I went to the gym straight after school, and Im now attempting to do some homework :| :lol:

I always get loads on mondays, its cause its the only day I dont have art Lol. *shrug*
got anything cool planned for this week?

Thats awesome, gotta support the locals too! My mate is in a band, and Im always being dragged to battle of the bands shows, or under 18 nights by him :lol:

and Lol day off = :up:

yes, Im being a good girl today :) my uncle from Dublin :)hyper: w00t ......lol..:shifty:) is coming over for dinner today, cause he's in town for work, so I wanna be free to chat to him :)

yeah, got the family over there *nods*

hmm yeah! sometimes you find these really great ones, its funny though, sometimes I see people I know who I didnt even realise were in bands haha.

I is listening to Gorillaz today :rockon:

:lol: That was an "ehh" of thought...like "uhh" :p

I should have known! Although, since you removed it from your location, I forget...:wink:

It was ok...but I have 24 pages in a textbook to read because I have to do a little presentation on it tomorrow. So I have to actually read it, and outline it. It'll be the first homework I've actually done this semester! I'm having such a hard time concentrating :sigh:...and sometimes I care, most times I don't. This was supposed to be an easy semester, but all I can think about is it being over!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom