*Teen PLEBAn Party: Teaching U2 the Language of Love in Montreal*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahhh, you're in the pit for the musical!! Now I get what you've been meaning by pit band :doh:

I did that once...it was fun! But my fingers KILLED :crack:

I'm putting together my NYC extra credit project...with the lyrics to New York :heart:

I'm having a hard time finding which pictures to use for the "freedom looks like too many choices" line :angry:

Good idea. :D

I had to stay after school until 6:00 today because I'm in the pit band for Singing In The Rain at my school. Usually, people stay after till' 4 and the activity buses come. But noooo. The drama club wants us to stay until 6 freakin o' clock. :crack: I'm drained. And my chops are dead. No more playing clarinet tonight. :yawn:

And the thing is, I gotta do it again tomorrow. And until 4 on Friday. And until 6 all of next week. :|

Holy freaking crap that sucks! I couldn't imagine.

Val, cool deal on the car! I have to have some sort of music playing at all times in the car. Else I just can't concentrate.

I'm bored here. Waiting for my mom to get done shopping. I hate when parents take forever lollygagging around a store.:mad:

Holy freaking crap that sucks! I couldn't imagine.

Val, cool deal on the car! I have to have some sort of music playing at all times in the car. Else I just can't concentrate.

I'm bored here. Waiting for my mom to get done shopping. I hate when parents take forever lollygagging around a store.:mad:

:lol: I know that feeling veeerrry well. Too well, haha. Are you on your phone then?

Yeah, I'm going to be spending well over 40 hours in the car...I need to have it play music, or else...I'll die.

:lol: I know that feeling veeerrry well. Too well, haha. Are you on your phone then?

Yeah, I'm going to be spending well over 40 hours in the car...I need to have it play music, or else...I'll die.

Yep on the phone.:) I'm on my newly aqcuired Droid. My moms phone broke and she got a deal so I got a Droid.:D I am too spoiled.:lol:

I sooooo can't wait for summer!:D We only have like 16 days left!:hyper: But I'm not looking forward to tests.:l

Guys...I just wrote "ATYCLB" on my project :doh: :doh: :doh:

That was an "OOPS, someone forgot to BOOST" moment.

I was writing the info about where the quotation were coming from...and I just wrote that. EPIC WIN/FAIL.

Yep on the phone.:) I'm on my newly aqcuired Droid. My moms phone broke and she got a deal so I got a Droid.:D I am too spoiled.:lol:

I sooooo can't wait for summer!:D We only have like 16 days left!:hyper: But I'm not looking forward to tests.:l

Aweeesome! I got an iPhone a few weeks ago...I looove it :drool:

Summer. It needs to arrive. Yesterday.

Aweeesome! I got an iPhone a few weeks ago...I looove it :drool:

Summer. It needs to arrive. Yesterday.

Cool! Our economics teacher has one an d it rang in class. His ringtone is the country guitar thing.:lol: Everyone was laughing their asses off!

Btw I totally just pushed the cart and let it go and almost hit someones car!:reject::lol:

It's going on midnight and there's a rather large moth in my room. Only it disappeared...it's lurking somewhere. Which means I can't go to bed! *bites nails*

They always pick my room :scream:

I remeber when that happened last year, so that means we know each other for more than a year now! Wow, time flies!
It does ! It only seemed 2 months ago, time does fly.

The people in here make me happy! :hug:

I have to try and finish all my school work before I go to bed tonight, so I can be free of work as of tomorrow :crack:
aww!! :hug: We all want you to be happy!
You can doo eeeeet! *waves u2 flag*

Domo :lol: :hug:

So, U2 are trapped in New York City, thanks to Volcano Jvugzjjsgiikxy. Which makes me want to go "bwuahahaha"...but this volcano crap is really just messed up! There are a lot of people flying over here from Europe this summer...

Iceland. First they steal your money , then their volcano blocks the skies :down:
It does suck for the people stuck in other country's.
I don't think Bono minds being stuck in NYC tough.:D

Fernando is online :cabbagepatch: How are you doing , do you have vacation as well ?

Sorry for that, but I'm actually moving... So I'm going to be busy ALL day.
Your moving :shocked: Where to? Takes up allot of time indeed.
I see you met my fellow dutchie. I should convince her to join the cactus farm.

Hey Fernando! I'm Jorinde and I'm from the Netherlands. Haven't seen you here before either. :)

Nice to meet you Jorinde! It's good to have another Dutch PLEBAn around!

The reason as to why you haven't seen me around here is because I don't frequent this place as much as I used to, but I love it in here and hope that we'll get the chance to meet a bit better. :wave:

Cool! Our economics teacher has one an d it rang in class. His ringtone is the country guitar thing.:lol: Everyone was laughing their asses off!

Btw I totally just pushed the cart and let it go and almost hit someones car!:reject::lol:

My U.S. History teacher's phone went off in class once. I can't remember what the ringtone is though. Still, it was funny as hell. :lol:

oops, I was 5 then, I'm 14. (typo :D)

Still. :D

Back
Top Bottom