*Teen PLEBAn Party: Teaching U2 the Language of Love in Montreal*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, and thats the time I have to work.
I have to do with 3fm now, Imagine how happy I am that you suddenly apeared in this thread! Finally someone in the exact same timezone!

booyah , back from sealland. With Electric Avenue stuck in my head :lol:

Yeah, I was watching it , and got a fecking cardiac arrest! I tought someone was shot or something!
People got squashed and stuff. It was all like last years Queensday again. :huh:
MAaan! So glad no one got killed!

You can tell the tension last year created. Its so sad. I normally wouldn't even feel that scared.
And that is exactly what I said at 2 past eight!

Yeah , its not very clear to me : The man that screamed , didnt had the heart attack ?

edit :

wait, fence tumbled over, man screamed , people got crushed.. Thats pretty fucking ridiculous..

It makes me mad, you are so sick if you ruined memorial day, and did it on purpose.
And then they want to teach the youth about "Normen en Waarden"
What a sick sick world. At least check 3 times before you start screaming about a falling fence.
Its god damn memorial day.

It just confuzes the hell out of people. I can't even imagine now. What 9/11 was like.

:slant: The documentary we've been watching in class all semester just reached the point of 9/11. I haven't thought about it in a while...
I was in 7th grade. I remember none of us thought it was anything serious, until the line to call our parents grew...my dad works in Manahttan, so I called my mom, and she told me that the towers had just collapsed :ohmy: That really shocked me...I didn't think it was possible.

I remember when they didn't know what was going on with the last plane, the one that eventually crashed in PA, everyone was freaking out about it. I got picked up from school and I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich, but I barely took a few bites. I swear I don't think I've had one of those sandwiches since.

I was only in 3rd grade. We got sent home early that day. I didn't really know what had happened.
It's so, so, so sad. Scary that that sort of thing could happen. :(

Yeah, something like that never happened here , so now I fannally get what they say, about you can't feel what they feel. Even remotely.

:slant: The documentary we've been watching in class all semester just reached the point of 9/11. I haven't thought about it in a while...
I was in 7th grade. I remember none of us thought it was anything serious, until the line to call our parents grew...my dad works in Manahttan, so I called my mom, and she told me that the towers had just collapsed :ohmy: That really shocked me...I didn't think it was possible.

I remember when they didn't know what was going on with the last plane, the one that eventually crashed in PA, everyone was freaking out about it. I got picked up from school and I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich, but I barely took a few bites. I swear I don't think I've had one of those sandwiches since.

I think even tough you where that young , I would be scared to death,
I only saw the second tower collapsing on live tv, I was sick at home, and suddenly , it was on basically every channel. And they repeated and repeated and repeated it. I didn't want to watch tv for a long time after that.

Sorry for the sudden depressing twist , but it was memorial day here yesterday. (Liberation second world war)
And it was a bit of a chaos.

I think even tough you where that young , I would be scared to death,
I only saw the second tower collapsing on live tv, I was sick at home, and suddenly , it was on basically every channel. And they repeated and repeated and repeated it. I didn't want to watch tv for a long time after that.

Sorry for the sudden depressing twist , but it was memorial day here yesterday. (Liberation second world war)
And it was a bit of a chaos.

I was 4 so I can't really remember it. The only thing I know is that my mother said: "Hush, we're silent for 2 minutes for the people in America".
And I was like: WHAT? What the hell happened?! And I saw it on tv... :/

I was 4 so I can't really remember it. The only thing I know is that my mother said: "Hush, we're silent for 2 minutes for the people in America".
And I was like: WHAT? What the hell happened?! And I saw it on tv... :/

:( The image of a parent telling their confused small child that is particularly powerful...:sigh:

:hyper:

Do you know what kind of cars you'll be getting?

Our hotel on wheels for Montreal :wink:

No...usually I think you don't know until you pick the car up? My parents have rented cars and we've never known what kind it was beforehand. It's just the car "class"...it'll be some kind of sedan (which is good, because I haaate driving huge cars).

I went to the Hertz place and actually asked them to make sure the reservations had been concretely made (did it over the phone) and made sure they had music-playing mechanisms et al...

I. am. so. freaking. EXCITED. :hyper:

No...usually I think you don't know until you pick the car up? My parents have rented cars and we've never known what kind it was beforehand. It's just the car "class"...it'll be some kind of sedan (which is good, because I haaate driving huge cars).

I went to the Hertz place and actually asked them to make sure the reservations had been concretely made (did it over the phone) and made sure they had music-playing mechanisms et al...

I. am. so. freaking. EXCITED. :hyper:

I'm sooooo excited too!!!

Yep gotta have those music playing mechanisms :wink:

I'm such a geek, there's an Elvis movie playing on tv right now and I have it on in the backround :shifty:

The people in here make me happy! :hug:

I have to try and finish all my school work before I go to bed tonight, so I can be free of work as of tomorrow :crack:

Good idea. :D

I had to stay after school until 6:00 today because I'm in the pit band for Singing In The Rain at my school. Usually, people stay after till' 4 and the activity buses come. But noooo. The drama club wants us to stay until 6 freakin o' clock. :crack: I'm drained. And my chops are dead. No more playing clarinet tonight. :yawn:

And the thing is, I gotta do it again tomorrow. And until 4 on Friday. And until 6 all of next week. :|

Back
Top Bottom