*Teen PLEBAn Party: Teaching U2 the Language of Love in Montreal*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They were!! I had wanted to comment on all the funnies...but then there were so many from everyone! I particularly liked the answer to "what would you give me"...

:shifty:

Oh, the things that could be done with that little thing...

:lol: I don't think you would ever come out of that room :shifty:

Don't worry, I'd be keeping Larry company down the hall :sexywink:

So how was your day today?
Mine was pretty good. I worked and picked up my loan to start my summer classes at uni.
I start my online one tomorrow. I'm actually looking forward to it. It's a Third World Politics class.

I would only be heard from, never seen...

My day, my day...ehhh...oh yes, my day. Pretty good, I got to cross final Spanish presentation off my to do list.

I remember you telling me about taking the class...sounds like an interesting topic :yes: When does it finish?

Yay for being finished that project! :applaud: Bet you're soooo excited to be done school soon.
Makes summer seem that much closer.

Yep it's gonna be a good class. I had that prof before and he's a good teacher. It finishes in the middle of June, just in time for all my trips :hyper:

I'm such a weirdo -----> I'm watching The Simpsons right now and it's the one where Mr. Burns finds out he has a son and his son comes to visit him. His son's name is Larry and they keep saying it :shifty: And I keep smiling

Summer is so close, I can taste it! And that's good...it finished just in time for you to be ready to die from excitement :lol:

HAHA, you're not a wierdo...I do the same thing. Unless I'm a wierdo too :p I'm always refrencing!! A-l-w-a-y-s.

Take me with you! Please, I'm begging you!

It's so hot in Mexico right now, It feels like if I was in Africa.

:crack:

I want to go to Mexico so badly. I think we talked about this :lol:

Ya I'm hoping I'll be able to focus on this class for a few weeks and time will fly by, and then after that EPIC TIMES! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Always :lol: I get it.

So remember that show I was telling you about that I love, Dog the Bounty Hunter?

I only thought of it as I was typing "always"! Ahh, we're good...:rockon:

Yup, I remember...

Yes, and I'm still waiting for you by the way!

Just don't come at this time of year, it gets so hot!

I can only imagine...the northernmost part is like the hottest part of this country! But dry heat :drool: Is it humid where you live though?

Wait...what is he touring? Like comedy?

Nope, he does motivational speaking. He's written two books and I've read them both.

He's actually had quite the life. Been though a lot. He was part of a motorcycle criminal gang when he was young and was sent to prison for a year. After that he made a complete turnaround and changed his life to become a bounty hunter. He's done a lot of really awesome stuff in his life.

Nope, he does motivational speaking. He's written two books and I've read them both.

He's actually had quite the life. Been though a lot. He was part of a motorcycle criminal gang when he was young and was sent to prison for a year. After that he made a complete turnaround and changed his life to become a bounty hunter. He's done a lot of really awesome stuff in his life.

Ohh wow, that's awesome! About being a motivational speaker, that is. It's so inspiring to see people who have had a lot of crap fall on them, and yet they're positive and trying to spread a positive outlook :up:

Ya I'm really excited about seeing him in person. I'm just been such a big fan for a long time and never though I'd get to see one of his speeches.
It's a couple days before I leave for Minneapolis :D

Btw, you might wanna check out page 8 of the Leather Day Big Boys Are Best thread. All the pics are...well...*clears throat*...lets just say they resemble a certain epic pic we post here often :shifty: Not that I was checking those pics out or anything :lol:

No, I wouldn't say humid, it's quite dry and horrible.

Awww...well, it's hideously humid and nasty here...so I like dry heat! Maybe I would do well there :giggle:

Ya I'm really excited about seeing him in person. I'm just been such a big fan for a long time and never though I'd get to see one of his speeches.
It's a couple days before I leave for Minneapolis :D

Btw, you might wanna check out page 8 of the Leather Day Big Boys Are Best thread. All the pics are...well...*clears throat*...lets just say they resemble a certain epic pic we post here often :shifty: Not that I was checking those pics out or anything :lol:

A few days before Minny (as I steal city nicknames...)? Even better :cute: You probably won't be sleeping very much around that time, then.

Hmm...I haven't seen that thread in a while (since it was old)...IMMA GO LOOK!!

I always thought the name of that thread is soooooo ironic...I gotta ask Domo if she meant it to be so clever :ohmy:

:censored::censored::censored:

UHM, I'll leave it at a simple hellz yeah! You know what I'm thinking...I'm sure you know. I would bet five dollars that you do :lol:

I'll see you around ladies, have a good night!

See ya :wave: :hug:

:censored::censored::censored:

UHM, I'll leave it at a simple hellz yeah! You know what I'm thinking...I'm sure you know. I would bet five dollars that you do :lol:

That would be an easy 5 bucks to win :lol:
...cuz I'm probably thinking the same thing.

Anyways, on that happy note I have to go shower now :wink: Gotta get all this coffee and donuts smell off me.
Have a good night Val :wave: :hug:

:lol: I bet that smell sticks...I worked at an ice cream parlor once, and I reeked of ice cream!

Night, sweet dreams :hug:

Take me with you! Please, I'm begging you!

It's so hot in Mexico right now, It feels like if I was in Africa.

:crack:

Tomorow there's this big festival in town, and the field is already a pool of mud becuase of the build up. Imagine what its gonna be like if there is about 10000 people
jumping up and down.:lol: Its gonna be epic.
*sends you a crate and a sheep costume* No one will notice.

And damn your timezones! You always come online in the middle of the night! I have to leave now!

Tomorow there's this big festival in town, and the field is already a pool of mud becuase of the build up. Imagine what its gonna be like if there is about 10000 people
jumping up and down.:lol: Its gonna be epic.
*sends you a crate and a sheep costume* No one will notice.

And damn your timezones! You always come online in the middle of the night! I have to leave now!

indeed, stupid timezones, it's always deadly silent in the afternoon.. XD

Back
Top Bottom