*Teen PLEBAn Party: Teaching U2 the Language of Love in Montreal*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welp, I finished most of my Spanish project. Just gotta cook it monday morning.
I dunno if you guys know what a yucca plant is...although you've all seen one...ahh, I was supposed to fry the root for this project. Thankfully, someone informed me that those suckers are potentially poisonous if not cooked absolutely right :ohmy:
Being the kind of cook that I am...I'm gonna fry some potatoes instead :lol:

Sleepy-bye, now :)

Yucca plants! Yes I know them!
A friend of mine is named Jukka , and he always makes me think of the plant.
I didn't know you could eat those things.

It was so hot 3 days ago and then the temperature just made a suicidal death drop.
Its raining and cold. My aunt just told me every little detail of the zootv rotterdam '92 she went there. Pretty cool:hyper:

Indeed, the weather suuuucks.:crack: It was my Aunt´s birthday today and the idea was that we would go out and go to the forest or something, but it was cold.. and it was raining.. so we decided to go bowling. 8D I ALMOST WON:hyper:

Whoa Domo, your aunt went to zoo tv?!? o_o that is so awesome! I wish I already existed in '92.. I missed my favourite U2-era. D8

I was 13 days old ! When they performed there. Zootv is the best! next to Elevation!
Yes my aunt just got asked by this guy from her work , and went for free!
sooooo lucky!

Man , that oil leak is really getting out of hand doesn't it. What a disaster. :sad:

We have a school break.

Aw.. That sucks :hug: Big up for you, I can't even speak Spanish , and I'm not learning it to.
What are you cooking? I want to look it up :lol:

Awww, that sounds like a nice holiday. We kinda have a similar sequence...we have Memorial Day at the end of May...and then we have the Fourth of July :happy:

Back
Top Bottom