TEEN PLEBAn Party: Summer = Concerts, festivals, and a lot of drooling.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper: I always stay up till stupid o clock anyway, so yay! :lol:

Kristen- that sucks that you haven't been able to get any help. But hopefully this will be a turning point!! I knew someone who was having a health issue that they weren't getting any answers on...the went out to the Mayo Clinic and got it resolved :)

Thanks Val :hug:

This test is supposed to be really effective in determining where the vertigo is coming from. Hopefully once I know that I can start to heal it.

Thanks Val :hug:

This test is supposed to be really effective in determining where the vertigo is coming from. Hopefully once I know that I can start to heal it.

That's good. I hope so. Do you get this at random times, or is it only when you're looking down from a height or...??

That's good. I hope so. Do you get this at random times, or is it only when you're looking down from a height or...??

I pretty much have had it everyday for two years on and off during the day. There are days I'll have it very lightly and there were a few times I couldn't get off the couch for a week. I had a really bad spell today at work and had to leave.
It's one of those things doctors have a hard time pin pointing exactly where it's coming from. Believe me though, this test in Winnipeg is pretty much my last test. I've had everything imaginable tested and been on many medications. That's why I'm really hoping this can tell me something. I gets very irritating when I'm worrying about it on trips and when making plans. I'm not a complainer about it though. I'm dizzy almost everyday and tons of people don't even know I have it cuz I just manage through it. You might hear me a few times this summer complaining of it if I'm having a spell. Don't worry though, I can function normally :wink: Won't effect our plans at all.

Sorry for the ramble, it's just getting to me today :crack:

That really does suck Kristen. I felt like that with my mesentaric lymphadinitis last year. I was on the couch many days of the week when I first had it. I was sick for 6 months (which I know is like, nothing compared to two years) and there was finally an answer for me. I'm sure there will be for you too! :hug: :hug:

^You're right, I think we definitely prefer men over women here :sexywink:

I pretty much have had it everyday for two years on and off during the day. There are days I'll have it very lightly and there were a few times I couldn't get off the couch for a week. I had a really bad spell today at work and had to leave.
It's one of those things doctors have a hard time pin pointing exactly where it's coming from. Believe me though, this test in Winnipeg is pretty much my last test. I've had everything imaginable tested and been on many medications. That's why I'm really hoping this can tell me something. I gets very irritating when I'm worrying about it on trips and when making plans. I'm not a complainer about it though. I'm dizzy almost everyday and tons of people don't even know I have it cuz I just manage through it. You might hear me a few times this summer complaining of it if I'm having a spell. Don't worry though, I can function normally :wink: Won't effect our plans at all.

Sorry for the ramble, it's just getting to me today :crack:

Geez, that's really awful...I didn't realize it interfered so badly with everyday activities! :hug::hug::hug: I really hope this test brings about a change for you.

^You're right, I think we definitely prefer men over women here :sexywink:

Geez, that's really awful...I didn't realize it interfered so badly with everyday activities! :hug::hug::hug: I really hope this test brings about a change for you.

Thanks Val :hug: I hope so too.

and kristen is sick???:sad:

Oh no I'm not sick. I just have chronic vertigo (just a type of dizziness that's pretty much an everyday thing for me).

Oh that sucks , my mom has it too , she loved to dance, and now she can't do it without feeling it.
So annoying when they can't find it out. I hope they get something soon for ya:hug:

not again :scream: Those are the times you should watch a 2 DVD. It gives the eye something more than drying paint :giggle:

*sigh* No DVDs Lol! I just have some music on...Ive decided that Im going to stay up as long as I can humanly manage and do art. :happy: the joy of no school.

EDIT: ooo...my mum just told me that my "aunt" got my email about doing some work expirience....

she's the main buyer at Jane Norman..? do you have those on your end? :lol:

*sigh* No DVDs Lol! I just have some music on...Ive decided that Im going to stay up as long as I can humanly manage and do art. :happy: the joy of no school.

EDIT: ooo...my mum just told me that my "aunt" got my email about doing some work expirience....

she's the main buyer at Jane Norman..? do you have those on your end? :lol:

Lol , no. What are they ?:lol:

They're a clothing store

OMG. They dont take work expirience - but my aunt emailed the CEO ( :ohmy::ohmy:)

Who then came down to her office and said: "Wow, she looks like a bright girl! Bring her in! "

Soooo now as a favour Im spending a few days in their...GRAPHICS DEPARTMENT! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

:combust: :combust:

Right, where did I put Zooropa?! :rockon:

And I'm going to join forces on the staying late thing. Free again for tomorrow.

And OMG. Heaaaaaaaven

baaaaaaaaaabyyyfaaacceeeee

Already there :yawn::tsk:

I'm digging the store. most of it is not my style , but Its really decent stuff for a decent price.

Who cares :p its so sad they only played babyface like... 5 times live, one of my fav zooropa. songs.
God I would die if they played that , or zooropa on this tour.

I :heart: babyface they need to perform lemon or numb. OR anything from zooropa LOL!

I now have soem Gorillaz on........those photos I took of Damon Albarn have....ehm....sort..of.....

made the crush I had on him come back....:reject:

:lol:

Imagine whats gonna happen when I have Kasabian and U2 in front of my lens in one night.... :reject:
Gorillaz is :heart: One of my fav. from them is kids with guns.

:lol: the camera is gonna get some serious exercise that night ! :p

and I looovvee Kids with guns, one of my favourites. They played all of my favourites. love love love.

:shifty:

methinks I should really finish zooropa Bono...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom