Teen PLEBAn Party: Our favorite bass player once put himself in a toaster...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Im having separation anxiety from the blue crack. I haven't been able to get on here D:

LOL. I have come back from 3 nights camping out at V festival, and I passed my driving test a couple of days ago! Whats new with everyboday? :)

Who are you?:crack:

Wow ! Congratz Leesh :hug: Your free!
How was V festival ? Give me some highlights?
Missed you :kiss:

I have to go for about an hour... final interview or the end of my internship :|

:lol: who am I?

your lover - duh!

:kiss: I missed you too!

V festival was awesome! On the saturday my mates and I were on the front rail! so we saw kings of leon, paul weller sterephonics etc from the front - I think you can kind of see us on the bits they aired on tv! :lol:
On sunday Kasabian and prodigy kicked arse!! Overall it was amazing!

How were your shows? I saw your pics but haven't spoken to you about them

:lol: who am I?

your lover - duh!

:kiss: I missed you too!

V festival was awesome! On the saturday my mates and I were on the front rail! so we saw kings of leon, paul weller sterephonics etc from the front - I think you can kind of see us on the bits they aired on tv! :lol:
On sunday Kasabian and prodigy kicked arse!! Overall it was amazing!

How were your shows? I saw your pics but haven't spoken to you about them

:kiss: aah, I always forget my lovers ... What is your number ?

Interview was really weird.. she only took about ten minutes , and then I just stayed the afternoon to help out a bit more on the company..
Front row at a festival :crack: Respect-a!

My shows where amazing. Both Kasabian and U2 kicked ass, I met Tom Meighan of Kasabian :hyper:in an Irish Pub :lmao: Got his autograph on my Q mag.

Stereophonics :drool: God that guy is quite the prettyboy.
Quite jealous on the prodigy to! :drool: They are the bomb.

Back
Top Bottom