Teen PLEBAn Party: Our favorite bass player once put himself in a toaster...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Psssst Liz an Val, I just booked us a room at The Renaissance in Toronto :hyper:
It's the hotel attached to the Rogers Center. Best hotel you can get for a U2 concert there.

And it's only gonna cost us 120 each in total for two night. Ps. It's a kick ass hotel! So fancy :drool:
Plus, we'll be sleeping right next to The Claw (on the night we're not camping out of course).

Plus all the other PGPer's are staying there too :hyper:

drive by......

Looking forward to meeting some of you in Toronto!:wink:

Doing TV duty with my grandma...I'll be on within the hour though if you're still up.

:evil:

Oh, how did that smiley get there...

I am Amy! I live in the same city as Kristen. We actually met for the first time today! I enjoyed watching the vids of you 3 in Montreal!:D

Next year will be a blast. You have tickets for Minni too, right?:hmm:

That's cool! I think I read something about you guys bumping into each other in a parking lot! :lol:

Yeah, those vids are hilarious. I wish I was back in Montreal!

I have tix for Montreal, Toronto, and NJ at the moment. I want to also add Philly and Minny. :D Next year will definitely be a blast!! :hyper:

I got you mixed up with Val because of the Avi! She is the one that got tickets!:lol:

Yes, we actually did meet in a parking lot! Small world!:D

Yay Kristen! :hyper:

I'm willing to bet money that my Minny ticket will be found in the mail by my mom when I'm not home :lol:

At least your dad was in on that though, he bought it. I just don't know how to start off the explanation to avoid that look she gives me that I hate :laugh:

Although back when I added Toronto, she didn't seem to care. We shall see.

I hope all goes well for you Val!! :D :hug:

Yeah, I feel a bit better cuz I can also blame it on my Dad. :wink: But the initial TM email I got said they'd email me when it was ready to be shipped and they haven't emailed me yet. It's coming from Canada so the "2 business days" are bound to be longer than that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom