TEEN PLEBAn Party: I wonder if it'll rain in July...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
debby.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

I think it's Micheal Hutchense, but I'm not sure...

*butts into peoples conversations*

Edit: I think I may have spelled the poor guys name wrong...

:angry: NEVER!

It is Micheal Hutchence:D 10 points

minus one for the spelling mistake

Aw drat. :lol: I couldn't remember if it was c or s.

DUDE, a middle school friend of mine had a massive crush on him for about a month once, and she had all these pictures of him...and in one of them, I swear he looked just like Bono. I thought I was having a moment of intense confusion :lol:

Michael Hutchence :drool:

I'm too tired to decorate my fourth :)grumpy::madspit:) binder right now. I think I'll go take a nap :lol:

I take it that extra binder will probably just mean a heavier workload...and teachers are so darn picky about the supplies they want people to have.

:sigh: I had all of my binders perfectly organized and all sorted out, and then my math teacher comes along and decides that she needs us to have a 1 1/2" binder with 5 different dividers and all notebook paper, no spiral needed. So basically I had to switch around the tabs in the other binder to get rid of the math one and go out and buy a new binder for it. :grumpy: Why are teachers so picky?!

I KNOW RIGHT?! I had that happen to me so many times. I went and bought stuff before school started and then the teacher would be like..."No, I don't like that kind of notebook. I want you to have side pocket folders. That binder is too big...etc" :gah:

Yeah, I know. And it's like...who cares if you hate spiral notebooks, you're not using them! We should be able to take notes in whatever way we feel most comfortable, I think :shrug:

I would totally flip him off and tell him to either buy me one of those or settle with the one I had...

Aw drat. :lol: I couldn't remember if it was c or s.

DUDE, a middle school friend of mine had a massive crush on him for about a month once, and she had all these pictures of him...and in one of them, I swear he looked just like Bono. I thought I was having a moment of intense confusion :lol:

I know what you mean , they where like twins, both psychically and psychically, they had the same quirks, looks, and stuf. Scarilly alike ,
only he is taller, and sadly more dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWx7gbn67mo

And what did bono think during elevation dressing up as him

I'm fried too :crack: There was a huge construction traffic snarl at school, they detoured the buses, and I walked all across campus trying to get the bus back to the parking lot. I was so dead that i just went home after that.

The humidity is brutal :scream:

Ooooh it's Michael Hutchence. :D The pic took up like, my whole damn screen so I was like, "Ehh, I don't know..." :lol:

SO wiped from the heat today. It's 94 but feels like 100. :crack: :| :scream: But it was simply heavenly driving home in the AC and then walking into my ACed house. :love:

You have AC in your house? :hmm:

I'm fried too :crack: There was a huge construction traffic snarl at school, they detoured the buses, and I walked all across campus trying to get the bus back to the parking lot. I was so dead that i just went home after that.

The humidity is brutal :scream:

Oh god, I hear ya. I just went to the airport to take my mom and I didn't sleep much last night 'cause there was so much in my mind and I got up at 6 am this morning, and now reading this made me feel even more tired.

I hate Amtrak, really. And I've never even ridden it. The trains must move at half the speeds of cars to take so damn long to get where they're going. And why all the station changes?! :gah:

Man, I don't even know...I'm worrying about things that are ten months away :lol: The planning fever died down for a few weeks but now it's back. I assume this cycle will repeat itself approximately every month until it becomes time to ACTUALLY make solid plans :lol:

Back
Top Bottom