TEEN PLEBAn Party: I wonder if it'll rain in July...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate that our system is all funky. I mean, I'm totally used to it (it's weird to me to think of 35 degrees as hot!), but I wish we were just the same as everyone else.

My first day of school is on Wednesday.... I still have to study up for my Chemistry test that day :crack: On the plus side, it's a shortened day, so we're only in school for a few hours :hyper:

Yeah, same here. I can't picture 35 as being hot either. :lol: :huh:

That sucks. But at least it's a shortened day! Today was Freshman orientation day so I didn't have to go. :D And Friday and next Monday there's no school either. Next Monday I'm going to a Red Sox game! :hyper: So what if they're not in the playoffs. I still love 'em!! :heart:

Wait, the Red Sox aren't in the playoffs? :ohmy: It's ok, Dodgers probably won't be either. :sad:

We had our Freshmen Orientation on Thursday and Friday. I helped out. Have you heard the song 'Dynamite' by Taio Cruz? I heard it there and now I'm obsessed with it :lol: I'm listening to it right now. It's like, a "dance" song, but it's so catchy! I love it! :love:

Maddy...the fact that you have a test on the first day should be punishable by law. Especially chem :crack:

At school today I saw a kid who's face was literally being eaten by a campus map. Freshies :lol: I feel old.

Well, the test is tolerable because it's AP and we had the same teacher for Honors last year. He told us at the end of the year that we'd have a test and he's been posting review sheets on his website all summer. I've just been procrastinating/dreading studying for it. :crack:

Freshies are so cute :cute: :lol:

Wait, the Red Sox aren't in the playoffs? :ohmy: It's ok, Dodgers probably won't be either. :sad:

We had our Freshmen Orientation on Thursday and Friday. I helped out. Have you heard the song 'Dynamite' by Taio Cruz? I heard it there and now I'm obsessed with it :lol: I'm listening to it right now. It's like, a "dance" song, but it's so catchy! I love it! :love:

"I gotta throw my hands up in the air sometimes. Sayin ayyyoh. Gotta leeeet go."

No, haven't heard it. :wink:

:dance: I love this song. :D

Maddy...the fact that you have a test on the first day should be punishable by law. Especially chem :crack:

At school today I saw a kid who's face was literally being eaten by a campus map. Freshies :lol: I feel old.

:lol: Freshmen!! The Freshmen at my school are becoming more and more disrespectful towards everyone. :grumpy:

:ohmy: :faint:

Literal baby Bono is adorable...but come on...we both know what's going on here. :lol:

Funny you should mention UV...what with the whispers and moans line...:sexywink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: "Triplets! :cute:"

If that were really possible...we would have so many freaking kids right now they'd be hanging from our (grey) hair :lol:

You'd be trying to feed one some icky mashed food, and other would be throwing his food AT you, and one would be screaming, another would desperately need a diaper change...

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Now I'm coming up with all kinds of diaper change jokes...but they're really just wierd and not working out how I wanted them to...

:laugh:

I've actually cared for three babies at once. That scenerio I just painted...is real. :crazy: But I would have octuplets if I...had to :wink: I'd be better than octomom.

Why do I keep thinking about the diaper thing? Of course...not a diaper...and not a baby...soooo...:shifty:

I would give birth to as many children at once as is biologically possible if they came from the right place :shifty:

Which sounds wierd wordwise...but you know what I mean. :evil:

Jeez, we must sound like lunatics. I always imagine random people on the internet reading this stuff and thinking... :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

:lol:

OMG :lmao: People probably think we're clinically insane! That's why I never post anything like "this" on my Facebook page because my friends could read it and start interrogating me :rolleyes: All of my "other friends" consider Bono to be the self-absorbing, charity-loving, Africa-praising stereotype that he's not. So I just never mention him around them :wink:

ETA: I have the picture of Bono in green that I love on my iPod, and my friends saw it one day and were like, "Who's that?!?" and I was like "...Bono..." and they were just like "..oh.." (in that sort of annoyed, 'what are you thinking' voice) :tsk:

Hi Girlies!:hug:

I have been looking for the MW moan on here and I can't find it. Have you seen where it might be?:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom