TEEN PLEBAn Party: I wonder if it'll rain in July...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooooh. Leather Bono. :drool:

AHHHHHH.png

Better? :wink:

^ :laugh:
Wow Maddy...I never even noticed that balloon!! And it's bright green. And I was staring right at next to it :shifty:

School talk :sigh: :hug:

I'm so sad tonight :sad: I go back tomorrow, and I just don't want to leave this summer behind. It was so perfect. I kind of feel like I'm leaving a piece of myself behind in it. And then to lose the freedom of summer...and eventually the nice weather...ugh it's depressing me so much.

Why can't I at least live in a land of eternal summer weather to ease the pain?

Val :hug: Summer will be here before you even notice it. And at least your Summer was perfect, better than having one that sucked.

Now, if you want to be in the land of eternal summer weather you can always come here. :) Well, maybe not eternal but definitely longer than yours.

Funny how we all want the weather that we don't have. I'd like to be in a cold place... like... um.. Sweden. But maybe that's just because I'd like to be surrounded by Swedish girls. :shrug:

School talk :sigh: :hug:

I'm so sad tonight :sad: I go back tomorrow, and I just don't want to leave this summer behind. It was so perfect. I kind of feel like I'm leaving a piece of myself behind in it. And then to lose the freedom of summer...and eventually the nice weather...ugh it's depressing me so much.

Why can't I at least live in a land of eternal summer weather to ease the pain?

Exactly. I got the same thing.:sad: Ah well, at least our summer vacation didn´t suck! We'll just.. work hard and get to the next summer vacation, which is definetely gonna be awesome too. You always have to leave things behind. You get new things too, meet new people.. y'know..

My new class sucks. I've been split up AGAIN! :crack: My timetable sucks too. And my teachers. :madwife:

Sigh.. how I love summer holidays..

Leather Bono, rainy concerts, Adam in white, help me to survive this :lol:

Ugh, that really sucks. (Fortunately, I know kilometers cuz I've been to Canada. :wink: ) It's been a rainy summer here in Maine too. But it's supposed to be 95 and humid here for the next three days. :crack: (I don't know what that is in celsius. :reject: ) But it's reeeeally hot and muggy.

Edit: Ok, used an online converter and it says it's 35 C.

I have to go to school by bike. 12 kilometers. In the rain.:sad: Summer is definetely over with this weather..

But you're Dutch, so it's totally ok to use a bike to go everywhere. I want to go to the Netherlands! :sad:

Ugh, that really sucks. (Fortunately, I know kilometers cuz I've been to Canada. :wink: ) It's been a rainy summer here in Maine too. But it's supposed to be 95 and humid here for the next three days. :crack: (I don't know what that is in celsius. :reject: ) But it's reeeeally hot and muggy.

Edit: Ok, used an online converter and it says it's 35 C.

They use kilometers in Canada? I thought they used the same system as the USA one.

35° C!? :| That is quite hot indeed. We're currently at 17°C (That would be 63°F according to Google) where I'm at. And it looks like rain is coming.

They use kilometers in Canada? I thought they used the same system as the USA one.

35° C!? :| That is quite hot indeed. We're currently at 17°C (That would be 63°F according to Google) where I'm at. And it looks like rain is coming.

Yep, they're on the metric system. We use all those funky things like inches and miles and pounds. :wink:

That sounds comfortable. Right now it's about 32 C and it's extremely humid. Even driving with the windows down won't cut it today. Gotta have them up and the AC on! :crack: :lol:

Yep, they're on the metric system. We use all those funky things like inches and miles and pounds. :wink:

That sounds comfortable. Right now it's about 32 C and it's extremely humid. Even driving with the windows down won't cut it today. Gotta have them up and the AC on! :crack: :lol:

I don't understand why you have to use that system.

Looks like our Summer didn't last long either, which is good for me because I don't like hot weather. We ALWAYS have our windows up and the AC on, even if it's not that hot. I can't stand being in a car that has no AC and I don't even know how people survive in the summer without AC in their cars. I think I'd just faint.

@ Bonogirl: Whow, 35 C, that's pretty hot!

Hey Fernando!:wink:
Lol, the Neds is a bicycle country.. that's true. I remember I was riding a bike in France without using my hands and the French people were all like: OH MY GOD WATCH OUT:crack::crack:! Very funny.

If I tried without holding the handle bars, I'd fall off. :lol:
Btw, do you have a FB? :)

I don't understand why you have to use that system.

Looks like our Summer didn't last long either, which is good for me because I don't like hot weather. We ALWAYS have our windows up and the AC on, even if it's not that hot. I can't stand being in a car that has no AC and I don't even know how people survive in the summer without AC in their cars. I think I'd just faint.

We just always have and I suppose we can't change now. :lol: :shrug:

Hey Fernando!:wink:
Lol, the Neds is a bicycle country.. that's true. I remember I was riding a bike in France without using my hands and the French people were all like: OH MY GOD WATCH OUT:crack::crack:! Very funny.

:lol:

I used to ride my bike a lot when I was a kid, I remember I could ride without using my hands but I only could go on a straight line.

We just always have and I suppose we can't change now. :lol: :shrug:

Don't they use that system in the UK? Or is it only the US?

Don't they use that system in the UK? Or is it only the US?

No, I don't think so. I think it's just us and a few other countries.

Just balance on the saddle.:sexywink:
And yep, but I'm not very active, heheh. You should find me if you search "Jorinde vd h". :wink:

Ok, I'll try and find you! :)
Edit: Sent a request! :D

I hate that our system is all funky. I mean, I'm totally used to it (it's weird to me to think of 35 degrees as hot!), but I wish we were just the same as everyone else.

My first day of school is on Wednesday.... I still have to study up for my Chemistry test that day :crack: On the plus side, it's a shortened day, so we're only in school for a few hours :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom