TEEN PLEBAn Party: I wonder if it'll rain in July...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Fernando! She is really pretty. When I saw her on the Slane DVD I thought she looked JUST like Bono, but now I'm not sure...

:lol: Fernando! She is really pretty. When I saw her on the Slane DVD I thought she looked JUST like Bono, but now I'm not sure...

I think she still looks more like Bono than Ali, but it's just a great combination. She's got her father's blue eyes. Now I understand why you drool so much over the B-Man. Now I got my own version.

YouTube - Go 'Canes!

If you ask me what that video is about I'd have to say I have no clue, I just couldn't keep my eyes off her. :love:

YouTube - U2 Milan 2009-07-07 Party Girl

She looks so sexy in that video, her hair is so sexy, her legs... :drool:

I want her (I can dream right?)

Alright, time off. I need a break.

Awwww now I feel bad :sad:

No! Don't feel bad! I just meant that now I've thought of planning and I want to start planning again :lol: It's just a character trait I have...I plan way ahead of time for everything...yet I am notoriously late to almost anywhere I am going.

No! Don't feel bad! I just meant that now I've thought of planning and I want to start planning again :lol: It's just a character trait I have...I plan way ahead of time for everything...yet I am notoriously late to almost anywhere I am going.

I'm the same way. I love planning :hyper:
I've been looking up tent and air matress prices :lol:

I'm the same way. I love planning :hyper:
I've been looking up tent and air matress prices :lol:

:lol: I have an air mattress, but no tent. A tent might be nice. I like the idea of sleeping under the stars, so to speak...but I don't like the idea of bugs landing on me.

Probably not a multitude of bugs in sports complez parking lots though :lol:

I'm drooling, big time, over Eve. She's so goddamn gorgeous.

Eve spam:

2008-08-memphis-eve-hewson.jpg

bono-+eve.jpg

5qmc8.jpg

:drool:

It's not like anyone who frequents this thread cares. But goddamn...

Yep, she's so pretty!:D She looks like her dad.:hmm:

:lol: I have an air mattress, but no tent. A tent might be nice. I like the idea of sleeping under the stars, so to speak...but I don't like the idea of bugs landing on me.

Probably not a multitude of bugs in sports complez parking lots though :lol:

I'm gonna buy a cheap tent and probably only use it if it rains. Toronto GA gate is covered though so no worries there :D

I like to think we'll be able to see The Claw too if we camp out in Montreal for a night. We know how open the venue is there now :wink:
I think I'm gonna bring my air matress even if we don't camp out, just to lay on it for those early morning hours. Then once late morning/afternoon hits, I'll pack it up and sit on my chair.

That leather picture :drool:

I love trolls :lol: That guy posting was a total creep, but it makes for good entertainment. Although he took it way too far. :yikes:

So currently, I love school. Not the work (oh god, the work...so...much...work...), but I'm already making more friends and my teachers are all AMAZING and I'm just having so much fun right now. I love Junior year already. :love:

oh yeah and I guess the super nice and FRIGGIN HOT Senior who's in my Chemistry class and in a club with me doesn't hurt :sexywink:

Ah, wow summer has really gone quick. Im good too - I've still got until Thursday when school starts again so just making the most of being able to relax haha .
I've been booking myself in to see universities too........ :ohmy: scary!

Back
Top Bottom