Teen PLEBAn Party: Dreaming It All Up Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bet :) It's really exciting. Now you have so much more freedom.
That's fun, Maddy. I gotta ask Team Edward or Jacob hahaha

haha I actually make fun of Twilight. But, I secretly watch the movies. The books were terrible but the movies have Robert Pattinson!!:love:

hahaha yea I've heard that from a few girls. I like the fact that he's a musician and pretty laid back. Plus him in Harry Potter=:heart:

Random picspam. This sot is awe-some

Emperor_of_the_Night_by_Meow_Kittichan.jpg

NIIIIICCEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Eclipse is out already? :huh: Dang those are coming out quick! I don't really much enjoy the Twilight movies/books but I love looking at the werewolves! They did a really good job with the werewolves!

Here's my Twilight low-down :lol:

1. Books are a THOUSAND times better than the movies.

2. The movies, acting-wise, really suck. But I still kind of like them.

3. Books=Team Edward, but Movies=Team Jacob (and a bit of Carlisle. Holy crap, Peter Facinelli is beautiful.)

4. Eclipse was much better than I anticipated, but Kristin Stewart is still a little stoned, bitchy, hag, and Robert Pattinson is still ten times too pale. :wink:

5. TAYLOR LAUTNER IS SO HOT ZOMG!!!!111!!!11! :drool: :combust:

^Definitley agree with Number 1. And Number 2...the movies aren't spectacular but I do watch them :lol:

I also do not care for Kristin Stewart, or at least how she plays the part.

None of the men/boys in the film do a thing for me :lol:

Here's my Twilight low-down :lol:

1. Books are a THOUSAND times better than the movies.

2. The movies, acting-wise, really suck. But I still kind of like them.

3. Books=Team Edward, but Movies=Team Jacob (and a bit of Carlisle. Holy crap, Peter Facinelli is beautiful.)

4. Eclipse was much better than I anticipated, but Kristin Stewart is still a little stoned, bitchy, hag, and Robert Pattinson is still ten times too pale. :wink:

5. TAYLOR LAUTNER IS SO HOT ZOMG!!!!111!!!11! :drool: :combust:

#3 for sure! he is a good looking guy! he beats all of them. there's just something very...delicious about him.

Hey Liz :D

I'm about to go watch Shallow Hal...as soon as whatever is hogging that TV downstairs is over :lol:

It's so funny. I haven't seen it in a while.

I love when her dad says "fook" :laugh: "Get the fook outta me house" or something like that. In a really bad accent :lol: And when she flattens the chair...ahhh, priceless.

I might be on later if I ever freaking get the TV!

..Twilight! My friend is forcing me to watch Eclipse. I used to like the books, never liked the films. :)
Kristen Stewart looks indeedly, like she's stoned. Very funny : D

TEAM LAURENT, LOLS!

Back
Top Bottom