Teen PLEBAn Party: Dreaming It All Up Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Backstreet Boys? :eyebrow:

I got over them quick. I hated Black and Blue and I started to discover other music than what the Top 40 station was shoving down my throat and they sort of fell off my radar. That and 'N Sync were more talented :tongue:

I think that's what happened to a lot of people. Although I can't say I ever knew album from album (was Black and Blue the one that came out in 2000 or something?). I knew the hits, cause all my friends did and I felt left out :lol:

Edit: N'SYNC were my first concert :doh:

Don't foul them! They're good at free throws! Stop fouling the Lakers, Celtics! COme on!

I am cry.

Unless the Celtics pull the end of this game out of their butt.

I think that's what happened to a lot of people. Although I can't say I ever knew album from album (was Black and Blue the one that came out in 2000 or something?). I knew the hits, cause all my friends did and I felt left out :lol:

Edit: N'SYNC were my first concert :doh:

Time-outs are evil.

I...don't remember. I still want to shove a pencil through my eardrum every time I get one of their songs stuck in my head. But usually, some good industrial rock gets it out.

:angry:

Rondo, you bum! The ball is going out-of-bounds. Don't touch it, ffs!

I totally thought they were gonna pull it out there. They were so close. Down to the last shot.

Good game.

I still hate the Lakers, though.

You're in luck...I also like people who are mental :wink:

:lol:

:giggle::kiss:

Backstreet Boys? :eyebrow:

I got over them quick. I hated Black and Blue and I started to discover other music than what the Top 40 station was shoving down my throat and they sort of fell off my radar. That and 'N Sync were more talented :tongue:
The one and only :reject:
I pretty much know their hits and their first album. I digged up N'syncs album to :D Can't really remember what I got into next. Kind of stopped buying CD's for a while.

:( You gotta catch it at the right time...

It's getting late over on this coast, and I'm tired, and I have to be up fairly early for work. So I'm going to have to go to bed soon.

I watched that U2=BBC thing earlier! When they were trying to fit in the elevator...:laugh: It reminded me of being in London. We were all trying to fit our luggage in the "lift" and that voice kept saying, "DOORS CLOSING" over and over and over...

:( You gotta catch it at the right time...

It's getting late over on this coast, and I'm tired, and I have to be up fairly early for work. So I'm going to have to go to bed soon.

I watched that U2=BBC thing earlier! When they were trying to fit in the elevator...:laugh: It reminded me of being in London. We were all trying to fit our luggage in the "lift" and that voice kept saying, "DOORS CLOSING" over and over and over...

:lol:

I watched it too. Such a cool show :D

I just rewatched the R&RHOF anniversary show , its so cool. I love random duets!

Back
Top Bottom