Teen PLEBAn Party: Dreaming It All Up Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry Liz :p

Maddy- I gotta run, but I had a really wierd dream last night, and somehow...you were in it? Do not ask how or why, I don't know :lol: But you lived in a mansion and there were like, 100 people at your house, and they were all talking about how your mom had made pot roast. And I was really happy to meet you. SO BIZARRE! :laugh:

/randomness

That dream was also semi-connected to another one in which my friend was supposed go to Boston in the middle of the night with me to see U2...but she never showed up. And my old friend who bailed on me last year was at my house and I asked her to come, and she said, "It's like 5 AM, no."

So I went on a bus, alone.

My subconcious is clearly a hot mess, haha.

Sadly I have no idea who Boston is or what you are talking about. Either its because I'm European, or stupid. :D

I just digged up all my childhood CD's , and I'm now listening to them.
So wrong, but still so much fun :giggle:

:D

I'm officially a Junior!! :hyper:

I hate that "I'm out of school but I feel like I should be doing homework" feeling. :crack: :laugh:

And I heard Boston is making an album that might come out somewhat soon....some of you know the reference here. :shifty: :lol:

:shifty: :wink:

I hate that feeling too!!! But I loooooove the feeling every time you realize you really DON'T have homework to do! Freedom!

A 90 is awesome! And who cares about math, it tortures souls! But you still got a good grade, haha.

Sadly I have no idea who Boston is or what you are talking about. Either its because I'm European, or stupid. :D

It's cause you're European :lol:

I just digged up all my childhood CD's , and I'm now listening to them.
So wrong, but still so much fun :giggle:

I don't have the physical copies anymore, but I still listen to the songs online every now and then...:uhoh:

I heart Europeans. :lol:

Chyeah, I like to rock out to some "Larger than Life" every now and then for the sake of nostalgic fun!! In fact...I may do it now...

I'll be on in a few :D

Backstreet Boys? :eyebrow:

I got over them quick. I hated Black and Blue and I started to discover other music than what the Top 40 station was shoving down my throat and they sort of fell off my radar. That and 'N Sync were more talented :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom