Teen PLEBAn Party: Dreaming It All Up Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm looking at yours and mine at the same time and thinking how gorgeous Bono has gotten over the years. That man just keeps getting better and better :drool:

Pretty epic crosspost...

I know, right? He was adorable from birth!! I was going to post that baby pic, but it'll take a while to find.

I found it. Baby Paul :cute:

themostbeautifulbabyever.jpg

Aaand huge picture

^Colloquial phrase used in an awkward pause in conversation, or to jokingly "change topic" when conversation is going in an unwanted direction :lol:

<---There we go. A good mix of silly and adorable. Although I feel like I've used this one before...:hmm:

I should print those two pictures out, bring them to work, and show my teaser how sexy an "old man" can be :shifty: :wink:

Chyeah. Tell her than there's no one our age anywhere near as good looking.

Edit: I just realized something. Kind of wierd. There was another similar baby pic, where he was kind of making a face like...what are you doing? Like someone was trying to snatch his bottle when he wasn't looking :lol:
And then there's another picture where he's making almost the exact same face :ohmy:

Yes...yes it does. Random double earring :drool::drool:

There must be some kind of job I can get where these analyzing detail skills will come in handy :lol:

:giggle: It's a little glass/ceramic leopard. In U2 by U2 he said that he broke one when they were taking the pictures, and he got "put away" for it :lol:

Actually, what I mean was I haven't talked to you, that's a more intelligent way to put that :lol:

I'm tired, haha.

Yeah we haven't talked in what seems like forever!! This week has been a long week. I played in the band for the Seniors' Last Assembly on Wed. night and then had to play at Graduation. I loved it though. :D One of my good friends graduated. I'm gonna miss her so much. :sad:

And Mr.Neal gave the speech before they handed out diplomas. He's like, "I think I have more hair than most of your teachers..." :lol:

:lol:

Oh that's not too far. You want to go to Boston, don't you?
Although that's like two years away, haha.

That would be cool. I've STILL never been there, haha.

I feel like time is going fast too. This past year...whooosh. I'm going to graduate next May...well, I'm supposed to :wink:

Back
Top Bottom