Teen PLEBAn Party: A Fine Day For A Game Of Golf!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Definitly. I was in the front of the line, so I already got my wristband at that point.

I know. And then you guys said that they might be handing out wristbands again for the rest of the line. So I ended up waiting there for about a half hour. :lol: Then everyone was holding up their tix which I assumed meant they were giving out wristbands. They eventually got to us and it was all set. By then, I was just listening to the soundcheck.

At least I got to hear YBR in a soundcheck......:sad:

That is how I heard ES and DM, through soundcheck. They haven't been playing YBR lately

Drowning Man :drool:

:lmao: Awesome. The incredibly lame pun makes it even better. I figured you'd go for the Elevation lyric reference: A mole, diggin' in a hole...

I just listened to Two Hearts Beat as One and lip synced to the song and someone walked in and looked at me like "Seriously, WTF?:confused:":lol: I am listening through headphones.

BLP94 that is cool!:up: Can't wait for pics!:D

:lmao: Larry MOLEn Jr.!!!!! Brilliant!!!! :heart:

:D I'm so excited! He's kind of poorly made, but that's just due to my lack of sewing skills. I'm trying to make him a v-neck shirt, but it's really hard to make for a stuffed mole! :laugh:

But I heard from someone that Dallas told them that they're saving it for next leg.

I would pass out if I got to hear that song. As soon as it ended, I would pass out. Mayyyybe even wet my pants :lol: Er, jk.

Ugh, that's the last time I leave all my math HW for one night. Took me effing two and a half hours!! :crack: :crack: :crack: :crack:

:yuck: :hug: Poor you.

That crap is due tomorrow, and I didn't want to be doing it in the afternoon. I'm glad to be finished, but it was sooo bad! I had music to help me not fall asleep :lol:

Someone tried to call me from the show and I missed it :grumpy: I dunno if you're hiding from the setlists...?

:lol: HAHA, ok, well they called me during UC. And I'm MAD I missed it!! Clearly, I did not know there was live feed :doh:

Wow, you're not going to the class but still doing the HW...I wish I had that integrity with schoolwork :lol:

Haha, niiiice. But I just realized it's not after midnight there...:lol:

I loved hearing it...I really love that song, period. I'm glad I got to hear it twice...and actually one of the shows I was at was the last time it was played before now. I think you have a very good chance now that it's back :yes:

Yeah, I know what you mean...

Since I stopped following before I went, I didn't know about all the place switches and everything. And, the first night, they randomly opened with Magnificent :lol: But for the first half of the show, each night I really didn't know what was coming next. On a whole, it has been more mixed up than the European leg.
I dunno...LA is a big show, I'm sure it'll be extra special :D

I'm going to bed now...night! :hug:

I hope they switch it up for us :D
That's cool that you were at the show that they opened with Magnificent. I remember hearing about that and getting excited because all tour I've been suggesting that they open with it. It seems to fit better as an opener. :shrug:

Talk to you later! :hug:

And meet peeps from this thread. :wink:

Val, we're gonna stay in a hotel room somewhere. :lol: It'll be SO fun!! :hyper:

Yes! :yippie: There will be mayhem and mischief and laughter about things.... :giggle:
I need to have fun times with people. I'm bored of sitting in my house :lol:

And ooh, time for me to eat dinner. HUNGRY.

:wave: back later

Omg girls we need to have a big Teen Pleban Party next leg :hyper:
I wanna see U2 in a city I've never been to before so maybe I'll come to a show you guys are going too...that is if you don't mind me tagging along:reject:

NY can be awesome, epecially if you've never been here :wink:
E. Rutherford is literally ten minutes from the city :lol:

*random* So I downloaded the TUF tracks...:shifty:...but it's a zipped file, and the trial program I downloaded to unzip stuff has expired :grumpy: :shrug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom