TEEN PLEBAn Partay!! Groovin' to the Bassline Of The 'Crazy' Remix!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good morning new thread! I love the title Liz :lol: I have so fallen in love with the Crazy remix :drool:

ETA: The tags :wink: :up: Mwuahaha! :heart:

Ok...still a little tired :lol: AND I need a shower :wink: I'm so excited for SNL tonight :hyper: Thursday night Bono said, "If anyone is going to watch SNL this weekend, it's going to be really good!" :cute: :cute:

How're you doing?

I'm good,I hate mornings so,lucky I'm here.

I totally forgot about that,my parents will be like,"More U2 stuff?! :lol:
seeing as someone else always has the TV,i don't know if i'll get to see it unless they decide to watch it,they normally do. And I'll be like "What a coincidence,U2 is on here"

U2360

So Hott...IT'S SMOKIN
U2360074.jpg

U2360004.jpg

U2360079.jpg

U2360086.jpg

U2360143.jpg

U2360103.jpg

U2360061.jpg

U2360062.jpg

:lol: "Oh, would you look at that! I had no idea? :shifty:"

I have to go see my uncle and cousin after they get back from the airport, but my mom promised we'd be back by 11:30. We better :grumpy: I can DVR it, but I want to see it when it's on :lol: It'll bring back great memories of the last time they were on...I have the video of IWF from that :sexywink:

O___O Kelly! You had amazing seats!!

:lol: I was smack in the center of the back rail of the inner circle :hyper: I'll pretend I can see myself :lol:

:lol: "Oh, would you look at that! I had no idea? :shifty:"

I have to go see my uncle and cousin after they get back from the airport, but my mom promised we'd be back by 11:30. We better :grumpy: I can DVR it, but I want to see it when it's on :lol: It'll bring back great memories of the last time they were on...I have the video of IWF from that :sexywink:

I used to record everything U2 was on,I even recorded Conan that time *lame*...yeah and I remember the last time they were on SNL,at the time it was epic!

I used to record everything U2 was on,I even recorded Conan that time *lame*...yeah and I remember the last time they were on SNL,at the time it was epic!

They were hilarious on Conan...them doing the "In the year 2000" :lmao:

Nosebleeds baby OH YYYYYYYYYEAH!

Really? They look close from the pictures. Or maybe your camera has spectacular zoom :hmm:

^Actually, I did not use the zoom on that pic...there was no such thing as "bad seats" durning this tour...

So Nosebleeds where not bad AT ALL!

:hyper:

I was so relived...

Yeah, it really looks like there are no bad seats. The night I did seats I was seriously close to the very top row, but on the side of the stage, and the view was great. So I think there are no worries about being able to see :up:

Did your friend have a good time, after she teased you for being all excited? :wink:

^She did...we had a really good time, hopefully this concert patched up some things between us.

She was born in Ireland but doesn't have an Irish accent but she can imitate one really well.

She was doing impressions of Bono/Edge and Larry after Muse it was sooooo funny...I was dieing...

I think I asked her, "So what do you think they are doing backstage right now?"

I was laughing so hard my chest was hurting, ppl must have thought we were crazy

:lol: That's hilarious! And cool that she was born in Ireland...
Yeah, hopefully you like, bonded over this again :)

My friend...:yell:...oh dear. After rushing like mad on and off trains, getting poured on, etc to get home by 3 to pick her up and drive back to the stadium, I get to her house, and her parents were not allowing her out of the house!! I heard them calling me an asshole in the background over the phone :grumpy: Because of all that, we didn't get to the queue till 8:30. Next year I'm not even asking her to go with me :( She caused me countless problems, right up until the show. Not to mention bailing on one of them at the last minute.

Haha, yeah, I heard her dad yelling.

"THE GROUNDS DON'T OPEN TILL 8AM!! IT'S RAINING! WHAT'S HER PROBLEM? SHE'S AN ASSHOLE!!" :madspit:

He refused to accept the fact that there are ALWAYS people there way before they actually say people will be allowed to be there. He thought he knew more than me. Freaking idiot :rolleyes:

Also...rain? Seriously, who freaking cares.

:D :hi5:

I'm still wearing the wristbands from Monday night :lol: When my mom sees, she's probably going to be like, "WHEN are you going to take those things off?!" I'll take them off if I get some more on Tuesday :lol: Giants Stadium was soooo disorganized that they never even gave them out :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom