TEEN PLEBAn Partay!! Groovin' to the Bassline Of The 'Crazy' Remix!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice to meet ya Aleesha :hug:
I'll have to check out some of your art in there :hmm:
I'm not so great today. I have a terrible cold that I caught when I got back from Toronto so I'm just taking it easy today.
What's up with you?

Aww, get well soon :hug: yep, just rest and it'll help.
And Im currently fighting for dominance with a bottle of pva glue..:shifty:
It wont give me teh goods Lol :|

yeah, I'm doing two art courses this year, one in fine art, and one in graphic design.
Hence the, ur, pva. :shifty: (I finished high school and Im now doing my first year at college :D)
Lol. What about you? work? school? (i dont mean to sound intrusive btw lol :lol:)

That's cool. I worked with a girl this summer that's in a fine arts program at the university here.
I did two year of university in Political Science but I'm taking a year off right now. I wanna switch majors to International Development and they don't offer that here so I'll have to go away. Plus I really wanna work abroad overseas so I'm just gonna save as much money as I can this year and see what happens.

That's cool. I worked with a girl this summer that's in a fine arts program at the university here.
I did two year of university in Political Science but I'm taking a year off right now. I wanna switch majors to International Development and they don't offer that here so I'll have to go away. Plus I really wanna work abroad overseas so I'm just gonna save as much money as I can this year and see what happens.

Wow, that sounds cool. The travel will make it even more interesting :D

Yeah I don't really have a set plan. I just know I wanna finish my degree and work abroad sometime too so I'll see what i wanna do next summer. Hopefully some more North American U2 dates will be happening then too :wink:
Did you see them on this tour yet?

Yeah I did, I saw the second date in London it was absolutely freaking amazing - Im hoping for some more u.k. dates next year :cute::hyper:
What about you?

Awesome! Did you have seats or GA?
I saw them for the first time on this tour in Toronto. It was the best night ever :hyper:
I had seats but they were in the lower level right beside the stage so I could see perfectly :D
I'm hoping for more NA dates next year so I can do GA :drool:

I had really good seats - and wow perfect view - snap! :hyper:
Yeah I wanna do at least one GA next year :drool::cute:
(sorry for lat reply, I had to pop out to get purple paint :shifty:)

Back
Top Bottom