TEEN PLEBAn Partay!! Groovin' to the Bassline Of The 'Crazy' Remix!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:cute:Guys, I'm looking for a baby U2 pic to draw, but there are so many in the threads im going braindead looking at them all, any faves that you could recommend?

:( I hope you feel better, everyone seems to be sick...and you're on the other side of the OCEAN! :lol:

I'm depressed because I'm home, after a wild week and a half of travels and U2 shows, queuing and weird extended days with no sleep...I don't want to go back to normal! I'm just going to hawk U2.com waiting impatiently for the next announcements about next year.

I know, I was discussing this with Liz and Kristen earlier, tis the U2 bug haha, :lol:everyone seems to be getting it on here And thanks hopefully tomorrow wont be worse.

And yeah, its like the crash after a major sugar rush right? Like the downer afterwards. Hopefully they'll be some dates near to you and you can relive the expirience. Uh, but for now I'd suggest relishing the memories, not being depressed by it :):hug:

and Im hawking U2.com too. Dont worry :shifty:

:sigh: It's like...how can there NOT be a crash after waiting for something for six months? (technically, five years!) Yeah so I'll just comfort myself knowing the tour is continuing.

Memories=awesome. I met so many great people! Last night the guy standing next to me had a few too many, but he was so funny...he was dancing like a maniac and hugging me and calling me "Long Island" :lol:

:lol: Haha, I love people like that gigs are so fun when ya meet nice people :)
anyway, its 20 to 11 here, I need to have a shower - I have a full timetable tomorrow :| and a half finished painting on my desk. I need to do it so I can draw Bono and Edge when I buy the RS Mag. And make it all prettyful :cute:

Hope ya feel better soon :hug:

see you :wave:

:lol: Drunk guys :drunk:

Val :hug:
I know what you're talking about. It's such a downer. But it's sort of happy at the same time. :) I love reliving the memories. :cute: I still get chills when I listen to bootlegs/watch videos/look at pics. :D

OMG if I can get ONE GA ticket for LA though! :doh: :pray:

I really hope you get to go :hug: I still wish I could go to Vegas, just cuz Vegas is :drool: You'd definitely dehydrate in the queue though!

It has been great though...I got so much out of it, right down to coming to love MOS after hearing it live. I never paid much attention to it before. I listened to it on the way home and I nearly cried :confused: Dunno whats with me and the tears lately :lol:

I have all my wristbands on. They're like my purple hearts of bravery, or whatever they call those...

:yes: I can't wait for my mom to bug me to take them off :madspit:

Speaking of new found loves, I'm obsessed with the Crazy remix! :drool: I can't believe I didn't like it when I heard about it :doh:

There was a guy who pushed his way into our area last night, and he was creepy. It actually got to the point where I felt like he was harassing me...he wouldnt stop turning around and staring at me telling me to "act happy" and nudging me :yikes: And he kept asking me to switch spots :angry:The drunk guy licked his ear to get rid of him and told me he'd 'throw him over the rail' if he had to :lol: Luckily, this all went down during Muse. After they were done he went to the bathroom and everyone made it so he couldn't get back over by us.

If he had pulled that shit while U2 was on I would have flipped a shit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom