TEEN PLEBAN GIRLS: Rockin' In The Free World With The Band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dreamed I was making out with Edge and Bono walked in :yikes:

That was a long time ago...when I first got interested in Edge :)

WithOrWithOutE said:
:yikes: Did Bono say anything?!

What do you think happened?! I WOKE UP :scream:

My heart was pounding so hard and I was all sweaty! Damn I hate that! Then you try to get back to sleep but you start to freeze because your wet and there's no more sheets on because you had an exciting dream!

:grumpy:

WithOrWithOutE said:
DANGIT!:scream:

Yeah whenever I wake up I'm all :| but I still try to go back to bed wanting it to pick up where it left off..never happens :grumpy:

Sometimes I do pick up where I left of. But it's the sucky ones that make you want to barf!

iloveedge said:

Details details we want details!!

:shifty: okkayyy...

It started with me and Adam. We were in bed and talking and joking around. He stared to tickle me and then Larry walked in! But in the dream i was all like, "Oh hey Lar." and then Adam says "Mate..you're late. Get over here." :ohmy: SO then we're all in bed and playing around. THEN Larry and I start making out..OMG. Adam is watching :drool: Adam says, "I want in." So he gets in the middle of us...uh yeah then we are totally a threesome! :ohmy: :drool: :drool: :drool: OF COURSE I woke up right after that point :grumpy:

WithOrWithOutE said:

:shifty: okkayyy...

It started with me and Adam. We were in bed and talking and joking around. He stared to tickle me and then Larry walked in! But in the dream i was all like, "Oh hey Lar." and then Adam says "Mate..you're late. Get over here." :ohmy: SO then we're all in bed and playing around. THEN Larry and I start making out..OMG. Adam is watching :drool: Adam says, "I want in." So he gets in the middle of us...uh yeah then we are totally a threesome! :ohmy: :drool: :drool: :drool: OF COURSE I woke up right after that point :grumpy:

:shocked: No way!

*totaly jealous*

Back
Top Bottom