TEEN PLEBAN GIRLS: Eddie Vedder, Cant Find A Better Man

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeIsTooSexy

ONE love, blood, life
yeah i know its not original, too bad. none of the other song titles work
Eddie Vedder, Green Disease?!?! lol
oh well.

you know what im just going to explain myself first and then say 'idk if i should even post anymore of it' or somehting like that make them feel bad.....because one of the chapters is titled "Bono has a crush on you" and God forbid they take that seriously
:banghead:

WithOrWithOutE said:
nothing. I was supposed to be working but it's raining so we can't move any furniture. :yippie: lol.

I'm trying to write at the moment...not going well. :crack:

haha awesome!
yeah i havent written anything im not feeling very inspired at the moment.

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
you know what im just going to explain myself first and then say 'idk if i should even post anymore of it' or somehting like that make them feel bad.....because one of the chapters is titled "Bono has a crush on you" and God forbid they take that seriously
:banghead:

omg yeah that's a good idea.
dude if they take that seriously then they are lame. lol.

i forgot about the bono date though! I mentioned it. ill just wait..idk its so fucking stupid

EXACTLY!
i dont really understand why theres all sorts of rules [except for slash i understand]
its not like the band comes on this website and reads our shit, like they have time for that!

:lol: I know! if it was slash I would get it. yeah all the rules are a lot to deal with. I was scared to post my stuff at first cause I didn't want them to do exactly what they're doing to you!

HAHA yeah like the band takes out time from their day to read our stuff :rolleyes: :lol:

dumbest shit ever!!
seriously....
im going to read the rules but im still iffy just because its a joke but ......this is ridiculous
its just a damn story!

its just about slash
wtf
the rules just say no slash and nothing going past kissing otherwise
wtf
wtf

:|

It's just the thing with the age difference. People don't want to read that I guess. or I should say SOME people don't want to read that. I still think it's good I don't why they have to make a big deal out of it. It's just ONE story and it's not even that bad! UGH! :scream:

Back
Top Bottom