TEEN Pleban Girls and Guys Party: Totally Partying to all the teen Plebanz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonogirl777 said:
zooafterbonogeekymoveGg.gif

:giggle:

LOVE IT!

iloveedge said:

Aww, :hug: Do you mind if I ask what happened?

I'm good :)

I don't mind you asking :hug: , it was nothing major, i've just had the flu over the past week and i felt like crap... I seemed to get it at the worst time, missing Uni and assignments because of it is really annoying...

Bonogirl777 said:

Aww. Do you mind if I ask what happened?
Of course I don't mind... we used to own heaps of goats over the years and they used to have the most gorgeous babies :cute: - i used to name them all too , but because of the housing development around here we only kept a few and don't let them have kids anymore, but i still love them so much :heart:

Acrobat Angel said:

Of course I don't mind... we used to own heaps of goats over the years and they used to have the most gorgeous babies :cute: - i used to name them all too , but because of the housing development around here we only kept a few and don't let them have kids anymore, but i still love them so much :heart:

My uncle used to own a farm and I would go there and run around with the goats and chikens :giggle:

I had a dwarf hampster! So tiny, so cute, so vicious :huh: An had another hampster after that. Now all I have Is a beta fish. Kind of boring.

Back
Top Bottom