Teen PLEBAn Girls and Guys: Bono And Edge In A Hot Tub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
idk i just said his name because lol...thats what i do.

hmmm..what do u think?
maybe?

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
:hug: i looove edge more
idk w/e works for you

yeah if they do find out then it will only be a short thing where Edge is like wtf and we tell him and Adam what we think is going on. I don't want a big old drama thing. lol. you and Edge have been together long enough for him to trust you. :cute:

WithOrWithOutE said:

Wow you had some day Bibs! :lmao:

you'll never guess what happened just now! my mom asked me what I would like for dinner earlier and I said NO chicken. So you know what she did?!

She put a HUGE stack of cold chicken onto the EDGE of the table and then she put one of her old halloween wigs next to it. She waved her arms and said, "There you go! It's chicken on the hairy Edge!"

me: :shocked:

My mom: "Oh come on! That's funny!"

:eyebrow:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!

Oh my God

:lmao:

K, im thinking of changing mine but....idk....i mean this one is quite special to me :D

Yeah, Rattle and Hum are probably the most special albums for me. They were the first two albums I ever heard. I watched the Rattle and Hum DVD with my dad cuz he bought it. I thought I would hate it cuz another DVD he bought from another band was really boring.

But I said to myself, "Wow, who is that singer? He's super cute!" :giggle:

I had also heard WOWY and One by an acapella group (so I knew U2). They sing them pretty well.

So after that, I would come home every day and watch Rattle and Hum. It was almost exactly a year ago that I became a U2 fan. :rockon:

Then, I was intrested in U2 and my dad had Achtung Baby and War. I spent a whole day (cuz I was home sick) listening to AB. I studied the lyrics and everything. That same day, I watched pretty much all of their videos on Yahoo Music.

Talk about dedicated! :yes:

thats cool.
my first CD was under a blood red sky.
ive been obsessed for about four-five years now
Rattle and hum is def. one of my favorites though along with the dvd. its like their rocker era and i really like it since they were discovering american music and everything.

Back
Top Bottom