TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Washed away by a Wave of Sorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aah! I was going to name the thread I don't like mondays...I woke up with that song in my head this morning...at 4h. :crazy:

School was cancelled today :D It's been raining and snowing all day and all night and it's still going...well now it's freezing :drool:

And I've been watching a CSI marathon since 9h this morning :faint:

aww poor love :hug: :kiss:

Exit..the U2 one...but right now I'm writing a scene with me and Bowie :uhoh: I just can't seem to get away from him! :lol: But this is the last time he'll be in the story I think. I'm going back to Adam now :lmao:

soo are you still watching the CSI marathon? :drool:

Yeah I didn't do any homework this weekend. Friday I went to the hockey game, saturday I worked from 11-4 Then went to the hockey game. Worked sunday again, then went to watch my team play for fun and went to my aunts place...:crazy:

But good thing is, the Junior A hockey team finished second place!! :yippie: On a total of 13 teams. Pretty good for the first year! Now the playoffs are starting!! :hyper:

Cleaning :yuck:

:lol: Nothings new with that!

yeah thank god school was cancelled today! :D

haha! I only ate a cupcake...no cake for me! :sick:

My mum bought me an Oreo cake a couple of years ago...she didn't know I did an overdose of Oreo cookies :whistle:

My mum bought me an Oreo cake a couple of years ago...she didn't know I did an overdose of Oreo cookies :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom