TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Washed away by a Wave of Sorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EdgeIsTooSexy said:
I love adams hair!

arg i see brian in that one pic

Me too!!

Ooh :crack:

Amber! You know when Greg puts Sharpie Pens up his noes...that episode is playing right now! :lmao:

iloveedge said:

Amber! You know when Greg puts Sharpie Pens up his noes...that episode is playing right now! :lmao:

OMG I hope I'm taping it! :lmao:

Adam looks so good in all the pics :faint: Especially these ones....

01dub1.jpg

:faint:

omg Larry :laugh:

01dub4.jpg

I love it when Adam gets that look on his face :combust:

I fucking love Larry.

Edge looks a bit on the pale side...I shouldnt be talking but.... Brian better have told him :mad:

i think if you dwell on it so much when it actually happens its not real. it doesnt feel real. i mean thats kind of how it was for me.

OMGGGGG I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THAT :ohmy: :ohmy:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
i think if you dwell on it so much when it actually happens its not real. it doesnt feel real. i mean thats kind of how it was for me.

OMGGGGG I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THAT :ohmy: :ohmy:

yeah that's what I figure. It's not going to seem real when it happens I know it.

haha really? :ohmy: :lol:

Yeah and you have all these expectations. Its like so disappointing if the meeting isnt what you hoped it to be. And i hate that. But they are just human, its like so ridiculous that rock stars are like gods to me lol

yeah...i dunno....i guess ill never find out if he did pass on the message or if edge actually cared..

Lunar eclipse! I almost forgot!

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
Yeah and you have all these expectations. Its like so disappointing if the meeting isnt what you hoped it to be. And i hate that. But they are just human, its like so ridiculous that rock stars are like gods to me lol

yeah...i dunno....i guess ill never find out if he did pass on the message or if edge actually cared..

Lunar eclipse! I almost forgot!

haha yeah I don't want to be disappointed I think that's why I don't think about actually meeting them too often cause then I'll start setting the scene in my head and it's bound to not be anything like that in real life. lol yeah they are not gods but guys. Have to remember that. :banghead:

I hope he did tell Edge and if he did then maybe you at least got a smile out of Edge even if you couldn't see it :cute:

awww yeah thats def. worth it! and when i DO meet him ill tell him my name and maybe...maybe...just maybe itll ring a bell

Back
Top Bottom