TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Trying To Get Chappy a boyfriend back!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EdgeIsTooSexy said:
bowie..nightmares??

lol i can be bitchy idc, but not so much with edge :cute: lol

Bruce..hmm..sexy sexy sexy sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and really good voice. that doesnt help you i know. but basically you make a character for him. hes very political and umm...idk how to describe how you write him. hes nice of course and charming.

yeah...I'm waking up in the middle of the night and seeing a guy that looks very much like Bowie standing in my room :crazy:

:lol: ok I'll make a note. Adge can be bitchy but not to Edge. hehe

Sexy Bruce :drool: haha so should I write you having a crush on him? You know pregnant woman get really horny sometimes :lmao:

well I wrote him as being charming and nice. Political! That's something I haven't really touched on yet. Maybe I should :hmm:

who do you think Bruce would get along with the best out of U2? I was trying to picture it and I kept seeing Adam but Idk. Maybe Bono? He's friendly with everyone lol

ooooh i cant wait to read about that!!!

ha yup not to edge, how could i ever be mean to him?

SURE, lmao horny pregnant women. yup im one of them.

yeah ill have a crush on bruce :drool: He gets along with Bono the best and Edge. hes close to them both

Bonogirl777 said:
Um.......my nickname's Chappy and my friend stole my crush to be her boyfriend after I worked so hard to impress him. :eyebrow:

Oh yeah, you don't know about it! :lol: Wow, I forgot.

oh
why do u want a bf so badly

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
ooooh i cant wait to read about that!!!

ha yup not to edge, how could i ever be mean to him?

SURE, lmao horny pregnant women. yup im one of them.

yeah ill have a crush on bruce :drool: He gets along with Bono the best and Edge. hes close to them both

aww Edge :cute:

HAHA ok I'm so going to have you drooling over Bruce and wanting to do stuff like drop a cup or something cause you want to get a look at his fine ass :laugh: :drool:

Okay thanks I'll remember that. ooh man I need to write that. lol. And I was thinking of bringing someone else famous into the mix...got any ideas? I need to write Dallas in more too! :yes:

omg yes he has one of the best asses i have ever seen!
YEAH I LOVE DALLAS!!! :cute:
other celebrities...around this time u do want to include more b/c they got really popular and were hanging around with alot of stars.. right now i can only think of is annie lennox and that would be no fun to write in U2 by U2 they have alot of pics of other ppl hmmmm

Bonogirl777 said:
It's just that I thought that we were really compatible.

:reject: Don't yell at me! :yikes:

lol im not going to yell @ you
i was jw because when i was 13 i really didnt give a fuck about much

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
omg yes he has one of the best asses i have ever seen!
YEAH I LOVE DALLAS!!! :cute:
other celebrities...around this time u do want to include more b/c they got really popular and were hanging around with alot of stars.. right now i can only think of is annie lennox and that would be no fun to write in U2 by U2 they have alot of pics of other ppl hmmmm

:lol:

yeah I know! Lennox that's a good one. uuhh..Madonna?...I need to start making it crazy with celebrities! OMG what about Sting? :faint:

OMG THATS RIGHT STING!!!!!!! THEY DID THE HOPE OF CONSPIRACY TOUR WITH THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

lol you know how i feel about the police :love:

umm...yeah def. them.

i thought of something u could write about and now i dont remember.

after i have the baby maybe u could talk about the hawaii show, i think thats the first time they played there.
and we could go surfing :drool:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
OMG THATS RIGHT STING!!!!!!! THEY DID THE HOPE OF CONSPIRACY TOUR WITH THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

lol you know how i feel about the police :love:

umm...yeah def. them.

:drool: They did that before the JT tour right? So they already know them..I can have them pop up...maybe in a club or something. :combust: lol I'm way excited now!

yeah you love them lol so now you'll be having a crush on Bruce and Sting? Who's next? :ohmy:

:laugh:

ha everybody! Ill have a crush on everybody!
yeah sting of course, dont u think hes hot?!

And I think Andy is cute....i cant help it, hes a guitarist sooo cute!

Stewart is the man.

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
i thought of something u could write about and now i dont remember.

after i have the baby maybe u could talk about the hawaii show, i think thats the first time they played there.
and we could go surfing :drool:

:ohmy: remember!!! lol

ooh yeah good idea! :hyper: Man I need to start planning my wedding too but FIRST the fight with Adam and David! Dang Idk why I'm having trouble with that! I'm just not writing it! :banghead:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
ha everybody! Ill have a crush on everybody!
yeah sting of course, dont u think hes hot?!

And I think Andy is cute....i cant help it, hes a guitarist sooo cute!

Stewart is the man.

:lmao: Okay you can like everyone!

YES Sting is hot! OMG! :faint:

yeah! He's cute too...Dude I'm going to need to do my research cause I need to know more about everyone :crack: Like Sting..what was he like in the 80's!? lol.

dude, why dont u get married in hawaii!?
it could be sort of last minute but still itd be awesome

okay here it is:

Sting=very politically aware, very sexy, kind of a prick, is very full of himself because hes so damn hot and such a great lyricist

Andy=funny, charming, cute, does some drugs once in a while..well mostly in the 60s, i love his book one train later lol but that has nothing to do with this since it came out in 06, great guitarist, great sound

Stewart= easily explained as in a Fuck this shit kind of attitude, fun-loving, posh, cool guy, sort of like Adam

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
dude, why dont u get married in hawaii!?
it could be sort of last minute but still itd be awesome

:ohmy: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....you mean after you have the baby or like right away? That would be so awesome! Having it at sunset on the beach. :cute: lol

so where do you want to be when you have the baby?

ill pop the baby whenever :D

maybe before hawaii b/c i want to be able to do whatever lol

although i totally love having edge all tied down helping me its so cute :lol:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
okay here it is:

Sting=very politically aware, very sexy, kind of a prick, is very full of himself because hes so damn hot and such a great lyricist

Andy=funny, charming, cute, does some drugs once in a while..well mostly in the 60s, i love his book one train later lol but that has nothing to do with this since it came out in 06, great guitarist, great sound

Stewart= easily explained as in a Fuck this shit kind of attitude, fun-loving, posh, cool guy, sort of like Adam

THANKS! :hyper: :hug:

okay...Sting...a lot like Bono lol
omg anyone like Adam is a good thing for me :drool: lol

Back
Top Bottom