TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Trying To Get Chappy a boyfriend back!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cool
yeah idk when ill be able to type. im making sure i didnt plagarize anything right now. and then tomorrow i have to work on two different projects

oh i get it. she shouldnt be drinking in the first place though right? well at least she can admit to her problem my dad wont.

yeah she's not supposed to be drinking. She still does it all secret like...like I don't know what's going on. Pff I'm not an idiot. Yeah she can admit it but then she drinks again soon after. I'm so tired of hearing her be all like I'm going to try to quit and be heathy. How can I believe her after all this time!? :sigh:

Your dad drinks a lot?

dont u ever ask why cant u do it for me mom?
yeah hes an alcoholic but in denial. and my mom wont admit to him being an excessive drinker

She's big on doing things for herself right now and not anyone else. Which i'm cool with. Just stick with it!
omg that sucks about your Dad. Really. I can understand. My Dad is always standing off to the side not willing to see any problems.

because its easier to deny it than actually deal with it

yeah its been like that for a while though and thats why we dont get along. he can get violent when he drinks

Back
Top Bottom