TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Trying To Get Chappy a boyfriend back!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EdgeIsTooSexy said:
ill pop the baby whenever :D

maybe before hawaii b/c i want to be able to do whatever lol

although i totally love having edge all tied down helping me its so cute :lol:

:laugh:

OMG maybe you could have the baby in Hawaii!! Like it could be around your 9 months but you still want to be free and do stuff like go surving. Edge says hell no but he'll take you to the beach and stuff. Then you can go into labor there. maybe? lol Idk it might need to be before that. Ugh.

well except Sting is more of an ass than Bono. Bono is at least doing it in an adorable way.
Sting tried taking my moms friend "home" with him. :lol: i would have went with him...

lmao yeah i could have the kid on the beach! i could just be sittign there waxing my board or something and then start having contracttions

omg! no way! okay yeah he is an ass :lol: you go with him..I'll be waiting with the rest of the gang :drool: :laugh:

:hyper: I can so picture that! And you'll try to be cool about it with Edge around so you'll casually ask me to come over to you and you'll whisper that you're having contractions then we'll go with it from there...

We should make a plan before you go into labor about how we're going to handle Edge. You know he's going to be going crazy. :lol:

yeah hes so hot!!!!!!!!!!!! But I still like Andy...alot...and Stewart. Stewarts personality is awesome! and hes cute too.

lmao thats going to be funny! Yeah have a plan like distract him with something idk...

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
yeah hes so hot!!!!!!!!!!!! But I still like Andy...alot...and Stewart. Stewarts personality is awesome! and hes cute too.

lmao thats going to be funny! Yeah have a plan like distract him with something idk...

they're all hot :drool: and cute :D

haha I know! Yeah...I'll have to think of some stuff and run it by you. :lol:

iloveedge said:
:ohmy:

omg no one was here today :crack:

Well, I'm off to watch the hockey game so I wont be here all night! See you later girls! :hug:

Love we haven't talked all day! :scream: :crazy:

Well I hope you had fun watching hockey! :) Hopefully we can talk tomorrow! I'll be out shopping most of the day but I'll be on as soon as I get home! :lol:

G'night :hug: :kiss:

Monday, you can hold your head
Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed
Or Thursday - watch the walls instead
It's Friday, I'm in love

:)

My song at the moment :reject:

You didn't watch it? :ohmy:

I had to tape it. And I finished watching it before you arrived! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom