TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Tell me why! I don't like mondays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prepare for the abstract invasion!

a2e3e79e.jpg

1594cf70.jpg

LilBassLover said:
Oooh! That's some pretty awesome stuff ya got there! My style is a bit different, though I'm not sure how to explain it haha I'll guess you'll just have to see when I show ya! Haha!

Awesome though!!! :hug:

Thanks! :kiss:

I can't wait to see yours!

This one was a school project...

d8186c29.jpg

This one has to be my best one...of all. There's a copy of it in my Math class :lol: My teacher really wanted it!

f548df3c.jpg

haha! thanks again!

damn time is going by slowly though! I guess it's from spending the afternoon home! I didn't go to school :tongue:

LilBassLover said:
Haha yeah... slow time.... ugh I'm losing my mind I'm gonna go lay down for a little while. I'll talk to ya later!!

:wave: :kiss: :hug:

That would be a good idea for me too...

Bye Britt! :hug: :kiss:

Because of my arm...it's hurting badly and this woman I see for Reiki treatments told me to stay home and put some ice on it. haha she rocks!

well lets see. next week on the 13th we have some stupid assembly, on the 16th we're off cuz of prom. then the week after that is just like reviews for finals. then we have finals.
so thats not too bad. but our official graduation date is june 5th

lucky!

My graduation is june 7th...then exams...ugh. Though, when you only have an exam the morning, you have the afternoon off. That means party time at the marina! We all go swimming!

haha cool. yeah same here. theres two exams and then youre in school for two hours. lucky me only has one full day of exams the rest i have only one per day

For us it's fun since we can just walk home after since it's a small town.

sometimes we do have exams in the afternoon and I hate it. It get's really hot in the school. Plus we're on the last floor :huh:

Well, I'll be heading...I'll try to do my homework...my arm is barely fonctionning!

see ya!

Back
Top Bottom