TEEN PLEBA GIRLS:Showing some love for our guys,Bono,Bowie,Johnny and more!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EdgeIsTooSexy said:
uhh what about edge?
and my eddie
...this place is going to waste without me...

:wink:

I know...where is Edge :ohmy:...oh yeah..he's hiding away in your room..Adge...you need to share him once in a while :madwife:..I'm sure he could use the fresh air after being in your closet all the time :tsk:

:laugh:

yeah seriously. We need you around here :crazy: :hug:

sheboom sheboom, la la la la la la la la, sheboom sheboom, la la la la la la la la, sheboom!!

I don't know. Just everything. Stuff with my brother...just stuff. And we just found out that my mom's friend who is HIV positive is starting to have full blown AIDS symptoms like sores on his mouth and he's been sick for a week :crack:

I was listening to U2 yesterday! First time since...god knows when! :lol:

This morning, I put the Chicago DVD on and my sisters like Can you put something else? :rolleyes:

iloveedge said:
I was listening to U2 yesterday! First time since...god knows when! :lol:

This morning, I put the Chicago DVD on and my sisters like Can you put something else? :rolleyes:

omg I know sometimes I'm not in the mood for U2 and that's crazy because they were what kept me going for years and now it's not like that :ohmy: I still love them though. Every time a new song came on I was like I love this one!!!! :lol:

omg :rolleyes: what's the big deal? She can handle watching sweaty Bono sing and dance around the stage. And Adam strut with his base. And Edge play guitar and piano at the same time...and Larry bang away on his drums. :combust:

what was I talking about again? :ohmy:
:lmao:

:lmao:!!

The thing is, I was watching New Years Day when she said that, so Edge was palying guitar and piano!! :lmao:

Got to go! bye love! :hug: :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom