TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Playing in the snow with our lovers.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yup. its a weird feeling

thats cool its always awesome to beat your rival

yeah i think so

i dont feel like doing the @U2 one now....maybe i will anyway..idk..

oh yeah i figured out a way you guys can hear me play but right now my guitar is tuned down a half a step so i can only play certain songs and idk if ill be able to play the full version since my camera can only hold like 10 mins or something.
Songs=
I Will Follow, HMTMKMKM, Still havent found, Desire, New Years Day...and i cant rememebr the others now hmm

New Years Day i fake it lol
i know the intro
some of the solo
and then during the verses i just play ghost notes and fill in random shit then
its fun
i could prob. fit them all in and just do a snippet of still havent found.

I tried to write last night but it's not working. It's really annoying! I got all ready and I had my pen and my paper and I was like okay...here we go....I'm writing...........*an hour later* all I have is crap! :lol:

I know what I need to write and I have it set in my head but sometimes I read what I've written and its all shitty. :grumpy:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
New Years Day i fake it lol
i know the intro
some of the solo
and then during the verses i just play ghost notes and fill in random shit then
its fun
i could prob. fit them all in and just do a snippet of still havent found.

:lol: the intro is the best part though! sounds good to me :D I can't wait to hear you play!!

yup it is. i was planning on learning piano/keyboard but my parents wouldnt pay for lessons so i was like FINE then it would be all cool and i cant switch back and forth!

Yeah i know how that is. just write when u feel like it. thats the only solution i think. what r u stuc k on

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
yup it is. i was planning on learning piano/keyboard but my parents wouldnt pay for lessons so i was like FINE then it would be all cool and i cant switch back and forth!

Yeah i know how that is. just write when u feel like it. thats the only solution i think. what r u stuc k on

Oh dude then you'd really be like Edge! :lol: that sucks they wouldn't pay for it

haha i know. I keep waiting for that moment when I get an idea out of nowhere. I'm having trouble with the part with me meeting Bowie. I just want it to be over! lol

Well he comes to you, doesnt he? At the hotel. and then you dont get too many words out because adam end up in a fight :laugh:

oh yeah...well im teaching myself at the moment:edge:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzdLHx8TntU

really good one.

:lol:

you know how many hrs we tried figuring this man out, well i still dont understand him! Its sooooo obvious here with the squinting! unless he was constipated or something idk

:hyper: yay I need to watch a little Edge

:lmao:!!! I just saw the squinting! holy shit that's so hilarious! Constipated! :lmao:

seriously! :lol: We spent so long thinking up all kinds of crazy stuff.

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
Well he comes to you, doesnt he? At the hotel. and then you dont get too many words out because adam end up in a fight :laugh:

oh yeah...well im teaching myself at the moment:edge:

yeah he comes to the hotel and I was wondering should I tell Adam about it and then be like Adam you have to let me at least talk to him. or should I keep it from him because I know he'll freak out and go crazy? but he finds out and storms down there to fight with Bowie :laugh:

omg that's awesome! :D

I know! But its weird you have to admit that! Because his family was no where near where I was! Plus their familys stayed out for like 3 songs, because Anne was in front of me.
i still cant believe i saw paul mcguiness :faint:

How can you say he wasnt staring at someone?

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
I know! But its weird you have to admit that! Because his family was no where near where I was! Plus their familys stayed out for like 3 songs, because Anne was in front of me.
i still cant believe i saw paul mcguiness :faint:

How can you say he wasnt staring at someone?

yeah it is. With the squinting it really is like he's looking for someone!

OMG you saw Paul! :faint:

yeah he was totally staring. :laugh: Cute Edge. Just the way he looks...and then when he does find whoever he's looking for *cough Adge cough* he does that cute little grin! :D

:combust:

Yeah, Paul whispered something to Anne really quickly and thats when I started yelling OMG PAULLL!!! I snapped a picture but the security guard was in it instead of him.

lol def. staring at someone...im not saying its me or anything....

:combust: if it was me

Back
Top Bottom