TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Impatiently waiting to see our guys in 3D hotness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dear God :drool:

Any other details you should be telling me? :sexywink:

And I have a little surprise for you :shifty:

okaaay fine if you really wanna know.
well bono had it best in 3D i mean he was like right there. i kept reaching out to touch him but no bono :grumpy:
and it looked like he was wiping away your tears durign sbs. then a few times it seems like hes making eye contact with you :drool:

edge was just hot! but he didnt seem as close as bono which pissed me off but i still tried touching him.

and i screamed during the movie when edge cam eon but everyone at the theater was lame they didnt even sing. but i did!

Good! :lol:

Edge is wearing his purple shirt :drool:

And then Bono hug's him...more than once! :cute:

Shall I continue? :lol:

:lol:

its awesome! I remember it was on a while ago on St Pattys day it made me extremely happy

When I used to have good music channels (they took them away :grumpy: ) it played regularly! My mum kept on asking me, When will you get enough? ... NEVAH! :D

Because it's so damn good...plus it's always hot ;)

Parents will never understand...

Do your parents like them? Like listen to them?

my dad doesnt like them. i mean ill make him listen to a few songs but truthfully i think hes jealous of them. like since we dont have a relationship and stuff but i look up to these guys.

my mom said she used to really like them which is bullshit b/c she doesnt know anything lol and now shes 'into them' but not as much as me and she basically likes the mainstream stuff

what about u

Back
Top Bottom