Teen Pleba Girls: Hope this one doesn't take more then two months...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
honk.jpg

I-am-so-random
:doh:

^I just got an email from my school (uni) that like 10 cars with Obama stickers or signs on them got their tires slashed in the lots yesterday night. How completely aweful is that! :tsk:

Plus Amber, NW WA is supposed to be sooooo liberal..like granola and tofu eating, burkenstock sandals and socks wearing, fuzzy knitted hat wearing, bicycle riding hippie liberals! :giggle:

What's wid da hatas? :down:

^I just got an email from my school (uni) that like 10 cars with Obama stickers or signs on them got their tires slashed in the lots yesterday night. How completely aweful is that! :tsk:

Plus Amber, NW WA is supposed to be sooooo liberal..like granola and tofu eating, burkenstock sandals and socks wearing, fuzzy knitted hat wearing, bicycle riding hippie liberals! :giggle:

What's wid da hatas? :down:

:shocked: omg what's wrong with people!! This is supposed to be about making our Country a better place. UGH this is driving me crazy. It's really hard to stay positive

:laugh: it's true, most of WA is like that! But I just happen to live in a small country hick town. I sometimes wonder why I haven't gone insane yet, living here.

The day after the election was so funny because everyone looked like this :sad: I felt bad that they were sad, but I couldn't help but be filled with hope. :shrug: I know I'm not the only one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom