TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Diggin' the new style!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think if you are premium then you can upload your own avatar, but non premium you can only choose one of the standard avatars. Yesterday we were having problems with NO premium members even being able to upload an avatar at all. So its fixed in the regards that now non premiums can at least have a standard avatar.

Will non-premium members be able to upload custom avatars once the problems are all figured out? Or is that just a premium feature now?

Thanks for all the hard work you and the team have put in over the past couple of days :up: :hug:

on the side, bibs

ash....i think theyre working on it. idk how they do it but they made interference even more awesome!

Are you thinking about going premium soon?

I've talked to me mum about it...I hope she doesn't mind. If she does, my sister could always use her card :shifty:

ok you know what never mind about the comment...I commented here :lol:

you can go yearly or monthly. but the thing for premium is not up yet :grumpy:

Yeah i can't figure out the comments thing- you click on it and nothing happens- weird

I'd love to go premium- but i don't have access to credit card. I guess i could do money order- i wonder what the $US to $AUD conversion would be :hmm:

Yeah i can't figure out the comments thing- you click on it and nothing happens- weird

I'd love to go premium- but i don't have access to credit card. I guess i could do money order- i wonder what the $US to $AUD conversion would be :hmm:

Ok so I'm not crazy then! :lol:

Even if there's a difference...it's for a good cause :wink:

Back
Top Bottom