TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Bedge-ing It Up On No Line On The Horizon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha ik everytime theyre in here i start talking about them and then they live

What special taping??? I haven't been keeping up with The Police news since I saw them for THE LAST TIME EVER :sad: X1000. It was worth the 23 year wait though!

awwww, it is sad :(

well i go on stewarts site and they were holding a contest for 150 fans. and the police and elvis costello are performing its gonna air on Sundance.

awwww, it is sad :(

well i go on stewarts site and they were holding a contest for 150 fans. and the police and elvis costello are performing its gonna air on Sundance.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe you're going to be in a room with 149 other people and THE POLICE!!!! In case you can't tell, I'm peeing my pants right now. :applaud::applaud::applaud: Right On!!!

of course I'm a bit jealous too :reject:

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe you're going to be in a room with 149 other people and THE POLICE!!!! In case you can't tell, I'm peeing my pants right now. :applaud::applaud::applaud: Right On!!!

of course I'm a bit jealous too :reject:

im so STOKED. i ran around the house screaming when i got the email. problem is u have to be 18 to get in. and im hoping they dont check ID because im not 18 for another two weeks.....if im not allowed in my mom will have to take my spot and shes not a fan of theirs so..

haha its ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom