TEEN Pleba Girls and Guys Party: Band Members Included

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonogirl777 said:
I went to my first Portland Youth Wind Ensemble rehearsal last night from 7:30 to 9:00. It went pretty well, but the music will challenge me...a lot! :yes: Btw, I play the clarinet in it.

The Portland Youth Wind Ensemble (PYWE) is a group of about 100 to 110 kids. There are mostly high schoolers and I made it in when I was in seventh grade. :ohmy: I'm in eighth, just in case you didn't know. :wink:

How are you?

This is what I posted before. I'm too lazy to type it all again. :wink: :shrug:

That sounds like alot of fun! I bet you've made heaps of friends in the group, especially since you all have music as an interest! Are you considering music as a career at all?
I have no musical talent :reject: - always wanted to play an instrument but never got to :(

Acrobat Angel said:
That sounds like alot of fun! I bet you've made heaps of friends in the group, especially since you all have music as an interest! Are you considering music as a career at all?

I already know some of the people in it.

And yes, I plan to major in music and become a Dr. of Music. :D Music is my strength and it's my passion. :yes:

Bonogirl777 said:

I already know some of the people in it.

And yes, I plan to major in music and become a Dr. of Music. :D Music is my strength and it's my passion. :yes:
Good to hear :up: Always go with your passion and the things you enjoy! Hope you make it :hug:

Sickness, stress and school don't mix well :yikes: wait until you get closer to finishing high school with all the really important exams (now those are stressful times :( )

Don't be too freaked out, i'm sure you guys will be fine :yes: just make sure you find a way to get rid of the stress... I used to go smash cricket balls into the back fence, worked a treat :happy: just broke the fence a bit :uhoh: :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom